Random good picture Not show
1. On 28 September 2004, Julie Picardie wrote an article in the Telegraph newspaper that trench coats were coming back in fashion.
2. According to Picardie, clients loved the clothes Chanel wore and wanted the same things.
3. Picardie makes light of Chanel's World War II collaboration with the German occupiers of Paris.
4. " Fashion writer Justine Picardie wrote "Coco Chanel: The Legend and The Life, " a latest book on the designer.
5. The North is one region where the world wars have left many scars. It includes Nord-Pas de Calais, Picardie, and Haute-Normandie.
6. But it was held against Chanel when she returned to Paris in 1954 - from self imposed exile - says Picardie.
7. But when the average price of the iconic baguette topped 1 for the first time last month, consumers from Picardie to Provence shuddered with apprehension.
8. "Her father was an itinerant market trader always on the move, " Picardie says.
More similar words: epicardium, pericardial, pericardium, pericarditis, cardiovascular disease, pericardiocentesis, cardiac arrest, boarding card, cardiac arrhythmia, bombardier, cardin, cardia, cardio-, cardial, carding, cardiff, cardiac, cardioid, cardinal, cardigan, carditis, card index, epicarp, cardiogram, cardiology, myocardial, myocardium, picaresque, tachycardia, cardiotoxic.