Random good picture Not show
1. In every phrase structure, restriction and counter - restriction always act on the matching of words.
2. The current syntax tagging models are customarily based on PSG(Phrase Structure Grammar) or DG(Dependency Grammar), but all have some shortcomings.
3. Will discuss concepts such as verbal category, phrase structure, sense, reference and preposition.
4. PSG (Phrase Structure Grammar) has been extensively applied in computational linguistics.
5. The microstructure, phrase structure and hardness of the boriding layer were also discussed. The microstructure and properties of the boriding layer were studied.
6. By analysis of query phrase structure, the author finds that the query phrase is generally composed of both keyword and the feature word.
7. So it has a kind of antecedent-consequent phrase structure with the chord.
8. The constraint-based theories Head-driven Phrase Structure grammar (HPSG) and Lexical Functional Grammar (LFG) integrate syntax and semantics in the account of anaphoric study.
9. Common phrase structure grammar ( chomsky hierarchy )(sentencedict.com/phrase structure.html), which is the most commonly used context - free grammar ( CFG ).
10. A solution to homonym correction based on Chinese phrase structure grammar is presented in this paper.
11. Based on fundamental principle of computational terminology, the phrase-terms are syntactically parsed by the phrase structure grammar (PSG).
12. Far more complex is Mozart, who writes what seems to be an irregular phrase structure on the surface, which transforms a hidden regularity.
13. It gains good effect at resolving the ambiguity of phrase structure in specific domain.
14. Idea of the algorithm is to induce three kinds of trees from lexicalized tree bank. Then the method of Head-driven Phrase Structure Grammar(HPSG) was applied to extract lexicalized tree from corpus.
15. To implementation of efficient parsing of grammars, a new class of phrase structure grammars called overlap-free grammar(OFG) with heavily restricted rewriting rules is defined.
16. In this respect smoothing away differences, the paper exerts the probable maximum matching to analyze the phrase structure.
17. Current Chinese semantic role labeling mainly focuses on using phrase structure trees.
18. This paper illustrates the formalization model employed in Head-driven Phrase Structure Grammar.
19. The phrase database is a powerful language knowledge resource and will be some help to phrase structure study, Chinese parsing and Chinese-English machine translation.
20. While word comprehension is generally preserved, meaning interpretation dependent on syntax and phrase structure is substantially impaired.
21. The word "da" has ambiguous semantic meanings, and is a relative adjective, which can also determine the semantic meanings of the nouns in this phrase structure.
More similar words: ultrastructure, infrastructure, restructure, frame structure, nested structure, simple structure, lattice structure, surface structure, syllable structure, language structure, sentence structure, crystalline structure, large-scale structure, structure, architectural structure, structured, substructure, natural structure, unstructured, superstructure, transportation infrastructure, body structure, cell structure, structureless, data structure, word structure, cost structure, macro-structure, structure block, class structure.