Random good picture Not show
1. It should also be noted that no patent system can be watertight.
2. Muchof the blame lies with our patent system.
3. The rationale of the patent system is that is provides protection for novel inventions.
4. Thomas Jefferson was the first superintendent of our patent system, and our first patent examiner.
5. These fixes would help America's patent system encourage innovation rather than litigation.
6. In recent years, however, the patent system has been stifling innovation rather than encouraging it.
7. Starting a patent system was like providing the young economy with enough rope to hang itself.
8. The patent system adds the fuel of interest to the fire of genius.
9. Since China and the United States patent system exists in relatively large differences in the differences, this article on the U. S. patent system, U. S. patent application system more in-depth study.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
10. America's patent system is so complex that such claims can take years -- and cost millions -- to litigate.
11. There are two basic ingredients: battalions of well-educated and strongly motivated inventors, and a patent system that ensures companies can earn a return on their investments.
12. The right of priority, established by Article 4 of the Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property, is a central feature of the international patent system.
13. For scientists whoare willing to push past these obstacles, the next one is the patent system.
14. To his critics he is merely an inventor of paper patents, who is exploiting the power that the patent system gives the independent inventor.
15. To others, he is a barnacle that has fastened itself to the underside of our patent system so tenaciously that the most powerful corporations in the world cannot pry it off.
16. A further stimulus to invention came from the "premium" system, which preceded our patent system and for years ran parallel with it.
17. However, many innovative businesses complained for years that the U.S. patent system had become inadequate and inefficient and needed reform.
18. The Patent and Trademark Office Society has been active since its formation in promoting necessary reforms in the patent system and patent laws.
19. The middle & later 19 th centuries saw the new era of American patent system.
20. The Licensee's legal status in patent license contract plays an important role in maintaining the patent system and protecting the patentee and the related parties' legitimate rights and interests.
21. The commission has, however, stopped short of recommending any significant changes to the overall international patent system, emphasising the need and potential for action at a country level instead.
22. He said the new law encourages innovative patents while reducing the risk of the patent system protecting questionable ones.
23. Another quality that made Jefferson the right person to run the patent system was that he distrusted patents.
24. The United States of America absorbed the attainments of patent system of the UK and completed the leap pursuantly to her own needs.
25. Our manifesto is to reform copyright laws and gradually abolish the patent system.
26. Strengthening the protection of paten is also the key to the development of Chinese patent system.
27. For the rest of his life, Ford virtually ignored the patent system.
28. "Bogus patents like this one highlight the problems with our current patent system," Cindy Cohn, the EFF's legal director, said in a statement.
More similar words: management system, decision support system, coordinate system, sympathetic nervous system, central nervous system, parasympathetic nervous system, caste system, system, systemic, subsystem, si system, ecosystem, subway system, system unit, open system, systematic, case system, wage system, buddy system, solar system, river system, legal system, command system, price system, systematics, limbic system, metric system, closed system, binary system, barter system.