Random good picture Not show
(1) Oedipus of course resigned the throne.
(2) Make sure all Oedipus users are logged off.
(3) Oedipus took the matter in hand with energy.
(4) He received the aged Oedipus whom everyone else had cast out.
(5) For many years they treated Oedipus with kindness(sentencedict.com/oedipus.html), but at last they decided to expel him from the city.
(6) On his wanderings Oedipus came to Thebes, solved the riddle of the Sphinx, and thus delivered the city.
(7) According to Greek legend, it was Oedipus who solved the riddle of the Sphinx.
(8) Oedipus is one of the most famous characters in Greek tragedy.
(9) Oedipus came to Thebes and solved the riddle of the Sphinx.
(10) Oedipus will allow lexicographers to keep more than one entry in memory at the same time on the occasions when this is necessary.
(11) The Oedipus Complex is a branch of psychoanalysis.
(12) Did the Sphinx give Oedipus a clue?
(13) Why did Oedipus consult the oracle at Delphi?
(14) Freudian psychoanalysis explained his trouble as Oedipus complex.
(15) King Oedipus taken as the example, the aesthetic contribution of fate and associated ideas to classical Greek dramas can be viewed(sentencedict.com), and enlightenment from the spirit of classical art can be revealed.
(16) It does not begin with Oedipus receiving the prophecy. All that is in the past.
(17) Greek mythology the daughter of King Oedipus who disobeyed her father and was condemned to death.
(18) Signund Freud interpreted King Oedipus by means of his psychoanalysis theory as an instrument.
(19) Oedipus, Antigone and Socrates were the tragic figures mainly - concerned by Hegel.
(20) King Oedipus by Sophocles-the famous playwright of ancient Greece-was a representative of the eternity of classical Greek tragedies.
(21) What alternatives does Oedipus have during the course of the play?
(22) Yes, King Oedipus for his part, realised the sexual act.
(23) That resulted in Anti - Oedipus, which marked a new progression.
(24) There is the Oedipus Complex, at best, so easy to marry a wife more than Sister.
(25) When Oedipus abused Tiresias as having had a hand in the murder of Laius, Tiresias had the fearless courage to tell the truth that Oedipus was the murderer.
(26) Not wanting to know these things, not wanting to see himself, Oedipus rips out his eyes.
(27) Compare the impact of the following feeble denouement with that of Oedipus who really was incestuous!
(28) The Symbolic order assures him he can maintain his self through the repetition of positions first established in the Oedipus complex.
(29) The discovery not of a social reality but of an individual female disease: the Oedipus complex.
(30) Freud here also first discusses what would later become the theory of the Oedipus complex.
More similar words: oedipus complex, coed, roe deer, coeducation, mustachioed, coeducational, rip up, zip up, monroe doctrine, slip up, whip up, dip, lilliput, stipulate, dipper, semipublic, manipulate, dipped, diplex, dipole, lilliputian, stipulate for, stipulation, manipulator, pus, dip into, adipose, diploid, dipping, dipolar.