Random good picture Not show
1. I want to go to a coed school.
2. The university became coed in 1967.
3. Many coed schools provide excellent education.
4. Many coed schools provide excellent educations, but the reasons for the movement seem to be less academic than financial and ideological.
5. Almost all college students live in coed dormitories or in houses shared with friends.
6. I wanted a coed school, and it seemed the most prestigious.
7. Is your school coed?
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. But our rift over the inevitable difficulties of coed armed forces remains.
9. In 1997, Beth Ann Hogan became the first coed in the Virginia Military Institute's 158 - year history .
10. Peking University already has three girl students. Coed schools have been started in Nanking and Shanghai.
11. When Princeton University coed offering8) co-ed classes, she was in the9) freshman class.
12. Instead of coed dormitory, I chose to live in a fraternity house off campus.
13. Today's the day that pupils at this private coed are getting a visit from the Big Bug Show, a travelling entomological entertainment featuring one man and his creepy-crawlies.
14. Has anyone bought one of these Coed Cheerleader Dolls in the last few days?
15. The call center is a cross between a coed college frat house and a phone bank raising money for the local public TV station.
16. They accepted once-scandalous deviations such as interfaith dialogue, political activism, concert-going, and coed dancing.
17. In 1958 Deerfield was still thirty years away from going coed.
18. A nationwide search was under way for a typical coed.
19. Ringwald wastes no time wedging herself between McGaw and his coed girlfriend, Sarah Lassez.
20. Last winter a judge put a vet away for thirty-five years for sinking his teeth into sweet, succulent coed flesh.
21. Frank : Are you going to apply for a room a single - sex dorm or a coed dorm?
22. Imagine saying a beautiful phrase with perfect pronunciation to a lovely coed.
23. Then came the 1970 s, when male and female students started crossing paths in coed dormitories.