Random good picture Not show
1. The minister preaches a sermon now and then.
2. She does now and then hector a little.
3. She now and then drowsed away into a half sleep.
4. Now and then a bird's song broke in upon the silence of the wood.
5. Everyone needs to have a good laugh now and then, to see the funny side of things, and to laugh at himself.
6. Now and then we heard shots in the woods.
7. Don't neglect paying him a visit now and then.
8. Every now and then he regretted his decision.
9. Now and then I referred a client to him.
10. I still see her every now and then.
11. I hear from him every now and then.
12. It's normal for couples to argue now and then.
13. Some people act the fool now and then.
14. As he marks down the prices,[Sentencedict.com] he stops now and then to pack things into a large bag.
15. We meet up for lunch now and then, but not as often as we used to.
16. Now and then she peeped to see if he was noticing her.
17. Dunk the sponge in water every now and then to stop it from drying out.
18. Stir the batter every now and then to keep it from separating.
19. A dollop of romance now and then is good for everybody.
20. I like to smoke a big cigar every now and then.
21. I see him every now and then, but not often.
22. Most teachers hold that students will come to no great harm if they go to a discotheque now and then.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. I like to give the girls a little treat every now and then.
24. You work hard all week - you deserve a boogie now and then.
25. There's a lot to be said for taking a few days off now and then.
26. My father has a collection of magazines to which I return every now and then.
27. Ninety-nine times out of a hundred everything's fine, but now and then there's a problem.
28. It's probably good for you to get some criticism now and then.
29. He can work hard but he needs a nudge now and then.
30. There are laws there to protect the mentally ill, but now and then someone does slip through the net.
More similar words: and then, and that, and the like, around the corner, here and there, want, wander, wanna, in no way, toward, know about, throw away, wanderlust, attend to, then, when, by then, hence, kitchen, even when, strengthen, in the name of, to the number of, comprehension, comprehensive, comprehensible, phenomenon.