Random good picture Not show
1. Naturally, adopting nontraditional patterns creates some conflict.
2. In fact, there are many nontraditional types of partnerships that work extremely well in the entrepreneurial world of today.
3. Except traditional factors, nontraditional factors also had deep affect of East Asia integration development.
4. The fact that law is no longer classified as a "nontraditional" occupation for women has not made our culture any less graspingly litigious or any more concerned with the rights of the underdog.
5. Abrasive flow machining (AFM) is a nontraditional finishing process that is used to deburr , polish, radius and remove recast layer by flowing a semisolid abrasive media across the workpiece surface.
6. Micro electrical discharge machining (MWEDM), a nontraditional micro gear die fabrication method, is presented in this paper.
7. This "might be something as nontraditional as putting on a photography show, " says McDowell -- or starting a blog, launching a business, or pitching in at a nonprofit.
8. If you're a nontraditional applicant, chances are you're not like everyone else from your original field of expertise.
9. Nontraditional loans often start with low payments for the first year or two.
10. Especially as a nontraditional applicant, your story has to make sense.
11. The two militaries are working together in nontraditional security areas including counterterrorism, peacekeeping, counterpiracy, and humanitarian assistance and disaster relief, Liang added.
12. Numerous other traditional and nontraditional RAID schemes exist: See the links in Resources for details.
13. If DB2 were to use the index the nontraditional, LIST PREFETCH way, the rows would not come back in the order of the index,[sentence dictionary] but rather in the order of the table.
14. But there's another, darker kind of nontraditional power China is currently amassing.
15. He is among a growing minority of physicians combining the standard care of traditional medicine with certain nontraditional treatments and preventive measures.
16. But even schools that have admitted significant numbers of nontraditional students often retain the feel of elite institutions.
17. For me, though, there were a few tantalizing hints that women could be powerful, nontraditional, even adventurous.
18. The aim of the strategy session was to develop a nontraditional campaign without the use of expensive television ads.
19. This is particularly true when companies recruit young women and members of minority groups into nontraditional fields.
20. Patients were told only that the study was comparing a traditional versus nontraditional form of acupuncture.
21. The other half travel, play in rock bands that don't make money(Sentencedict.com), or otherwise engage in nontraditional "timeout" activities.
22. But there's something to be said for going the nontraditional route.
23. However, it's not hard to imagine any number of products or services--dubious or not--for people whose relationships may be either nontraditional or in turmoil.
24. The system no longer had much interest in offering nontraditional, new, and extra services to older youths.
25. This kind of roomie is so-called "New Human Beings". They are fashionable, nontraditional even anti-traditional, and creative.
26. In theory, this will let you also use the chat infrastructure from a nontraditional device, such as a game console.
27. We see many opportunities for finance majors, even in nontraditional fields.
28. If there is a silver lining to these catastrophes, it may be that U.S. policymakers come to understand just how valuable these nontraditional activities can be.
29. If approved, the FDA said Cymbalta would be the first nontraditional analgesic approved for chronic pain.
30. He added that his group has been working closely with such nontraditional environmental allies as manufacturers and labor unions.
More similar words: traditional, traditionally, traditionary, tradition, extradition, contradiction, additional, conditional, additionally, conditionally, unconditional, unconditionally, transitional, contradict, international trade, control condition, additional investment, contradictory, contrition, in addition to, positional, expeditionary, nutritional, transnational corporation, contraption, contraction, compositional, on condition that, prepositional, extradite.