Random good picture Not show
1. The people may safely be trusted to hear everything true and false, and to form a correct judgment,Were it fall to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers of newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.
2. She scanned the advertisement pages of the newspapers.
3. An article in the newspaper caught my attention.
4. He reports for a local newspaper.
5. She bent forward to pick up the newspaper.
6. He took out a court injunction against the newspaper demanding the return of the document.
7. The newspapers say that the yen will go up soon .
8. Some newspapers feel they have to pander to the prejudices of their readers.
9. He felt dismal after reading a piece of bad news in the newspaper.
10. Miss Parrish recently placed an advertisement in the local news-paper.
11. I could not find my pencil because it was covered up by the newspapers.
12. After work she relaxed with a cup of tea and the newspaper.
13. Tom wanted to kick back at the people who had written so unfavorably about his new book in the newspapers.
14. The newspaper reporter had to phone in her story before midnight.
15. The initial stimulus came from a letter in the newspaper.
16. My eye fell upon an interesting advertisement in the newspaper.
17. The newspaper publishes a profile of a leading sportsman every week.
18. We delved into the newspaper files to find out the facts.
19. They have decided to initiate legal proceedings against the newspaper.
20. When is the best moment to release the date of the election to the newspapers?
21. In Norway Willy supported himself by newspapering.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. The development of newspapering encountered inflexion in 2005.
23. This research has the important meaning for newspapering ERP construction, ERP programming, the establishment of newspapering data warehouse system and decision information system.
24. "People want you to think that newspapering is 'everyone is working on the next Watergate'," says Clay Shirky, a media guru at New York University.
25. Although he was tempted to stay at sea after the war, he returned to newspapering.
26. An intelligent decision support system with good adaptability and flexibility for newspapering advertisement is developed by means of data warehouse technology and DSS.
27. The Gilded age is like fertile soil to American modern newspapering, at the same time, the development of newspapering promote greatly the advancement of the industrial society.
28. He was an early blogger, and one of the first to blog as part of his newspapering duties.
29. News collecting, newspaper printing, issuing and other management tache are all in the control of political party. The newspapering itself has no self-determination, also, it bears no responsibility.
30. Bradlee discusses Operation Ivy Bells in his 1995 best-selling autobiography, The Good Life: Newspapering and Other Adventures.
More similar words: newspaper clipping, newspaper, newspaper ad, newspaperman, newspaperwoman, newspaper column, school newspaper, newspaper editor, newspaper publisher, newspaper article, newspaper headline, newspaper columnist, yesterday's newspaper, papering, newsprint, tapering, tapering off, spattering, litmus paper, papaverine, newspeak, typing paper, papermaking, writing paper, morning paper, tracing paper, working paper, wrapping paper, walking papers, working papers.