Random good picture Not show
1. Avicenna's pioneering work in neuropsychiatry was the dawn of understanding about the linkage between body and mind.
2. Mendelian genetics in the setting of neuropsychiatry.
3. She was confined in the neuropsychiatry ward of Makati Medical Center where she was diagnosed with a bipolar mood disorder.
4. MATERIALS: Setting was at Neuropsychiatry Research Institute of Medical College, University of Saskatchewan.
5. Tourette syndrome (TS) is a kind of neuropsychiatry disorder in the beginning of child whose symptoms are multiple motor tics with vocal tics.
6. Powerful global forces within neuropsychiatry and mental health care have transformed our thinking about the role of the mental hospital in contemporary mental health services.
7. "The idea is to raise awareness of the problem," said Makoto Uchiyama, professor and chairman of the department of neuropsychiatry at Nihon University School of Medicine, who conducted the survey.
8. BACKGROUND: Safe and effective tranquilizers searched from natural drugs have provided new idea for treatment of yearly increased neuropsychiatry .
More similar words: neuropsychiatric, neuropsychology, neuropsychological, psychiatry, psychiatric, psychiatrist, psychiatric hospital, biopsychology, psychic, psychics, psychical, psychically, psychotropic, neuropathy, neurotropic, neuropathic, northern europe, child psychology, eastern europe, neuropathology, polyneuropathy, neurophysiology, pleuropneumonia, neuropharmacology, neurophysiological, psych, psyche, psycho-, psycho, psych out.