Random good picture Not show
1. The anonymous donor, a needlewoman herself, hired it out to film studios in the 1940s.
2. For the more experienced needlewoman, hand-pleated deep headings can give the great satisfaction of creating beautiful curtains with a professional finish.
3. Fortunately his wife was a good needlewoman , and as sober and industrious as himself.
4. Just as she had been a conscientious dancer, she now became an equally conscientious needlewoman.
5. With the easy-to-use tapes that are available, decorative headings need not present any difficulties to the inexperienced needlewoman.
More similar words: needlework, noblewoman, gentlewoman, needle, needled, needless, needlessly, policewoman, needless to say, pins and needles, on pins and needles, hypodermic needle, needling, woman, wheedle, seedless, old woman, womanly, heedless, womanish, young woman, womanizer, womanhood, kinswoman, comfort woman, charwoman, heedlessly, saleswoman, chairwoman, scarlet woman.