Similar words: plant organ, morgan, j. p. morgan, organ transplant, organ, organdy, organs, organa. Meaning: n. a city in northern West Virginia on the Monongahela river near the Pennsylvania border; site of the University of West Virginia.
Random good picture Not show
1. One of them, Chuck Pagoria in Morgantown, Ky., heard about Spangenberg's death three weeks later.
2. Astrophysicist Duncan Lorimer of West Virginia University in Morgantown calls the discovery "fantastic."
3. The Morgantown resident said she was getting a spare house key out her car's trunk on Monday when her cat Mork, one of three in the car, stepped on the automatic door lock.
4. Stewart went into her house and called the Morgantown Fire Department for help. She said she was mainly concerned about freeing the three cats.
5. Morgantown, W. Va. , had a rate of just 2.7%, the lowest in the country.
6. Morgantown houses West Virginia University, which is the town's largest employer.
7. During the course of a day, the boilers at one of our power plants, Morgantown, for example, can turn 24 million gallons of water into steam.
8. Yet another team of scientists are working on this chemical at the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health in Morgantown, W.V.
9. 'Some families will say that just gives me peace of mind and it's more money than I thought I would ever have, ' says Robert Bastress, a law professor at West Virginia University in Morgantown, W.Va.
More similar words: plant organ, morgan, j. p. morgan, organ transplant, organ, organdy, organs, organa, organon, organza, organic, organum, organdie, organist, organ donor, organise, organics, organism, inorganic, organize, organised, organiser, organized, organogel, pipe organ, inorganics, mouth organ, organ pipe, organizer, organelle.