Random good picture Not show
(1) The first grapes are harvested in mid-August.
(2) In mid-August about 500 citrus plantation workers were dismissed after striking over overtime allowances.
(3) They took place every four years, between mid-August and mid-September, and the four-year gap between them was an Olympiad.
(4) After the children returned to school in mid-August there came haymaking and harvesting the oats.
(5) But by mid-August it looked as though the tests really would take place in the next couple of weeks.
(6) He will release an updated budget outlook in mid-August, but it is unlikely to contain any notable new initiatives.
(7) Since his father was accused of r-pe in mid-August, interview requests from reporters have been coming thick and fast.
(8) Hellion-1957 happened in mid-August 2009. It was a large object headed for the Sun. Apparently, it was redirected and won't come back for at least two years.
(9) Since mid-August, the country's authoritarian leader, Kim Jong Il, has been out of view.
(10) In India, the wedding season in mid-August is expected to drive up sales of gold[Sentencedict.com], a fixture in dowry and gifts.
(11) Since mid-August, the dollar has slumped 8 percent against a basket of currencies.
(12) Delays of a couple of months in the schedule, but made it up by mid-August. Much nicer quarters and location.
(13) Purchasing limits are even causing some couples to divorce, as they look for ways to get around loopholes in restrictions, enabling them to buy more, Bloomberg News reported in mid-August.
(14) Hope for permanently plugging the leak lies with two relief wells, the first of which should be finished by mid-August.
(15) The mission is timed to take advantage of the peak hurricane season, which generally starts in mid-August.
(16) The newest reactor, located at the Ling Ao nuclear plant in the southern city of Shenzhen, will go live by mid-August.
(17) And it has been true in recent years, with Switzerland's currency rising by 43% against the euro between the start of 2010 and mid-August this year.
(18) It's a good thing the U.S. IPO market always takes a summer vacation beginning in mid-August.
(19) Russia's government made matters worse by slapping a ban on wheat exports from mid-August.
(20) There's no guarantee for such a delicate operation deep below the water's surface, officials said, and the permanent fix of plugging the well from the bottom remains slated for mid-August.
(21) The relief well is within about 100 feet from the planned interception point, according to BP and Allen. The well may hit the leak this month and permanently plug it by mid-August, BP said.
(22) Also on the list: BarackObama, who overtookweb entre-preneur Kevin Rose as Twitter's most-followed user as of mid-August, and TV personality Stephen Colbert.
(23) The next possible hearing for the bill is a special session of the Yuan that starts in mid-August.
(24) On a smaller scale, these operations and targeted raids continued at least through mid-August.
More similar words: august, augusta, augustus, augustan, august 15, augustine, augustinian, st. augustine, auguste comte, mid-autumn festival, drug user, augur, augury, augural, daughter, inaugural, inaugurate, goddaughter, paul gauguin, inaugurator, stepdaughter, granddaughter, daughter cell, inauguration, daughter-in-law, daughter company, mother's daughter, daughters-in-law, inauguration day, inaugural address.