Random good picture Not show
1. Those patients who present with metastatic disease and are treated with maximal endocrine treatment will have a median survival of 36 months.
2. Objective. The extracellular microenvironment directly affects metastatic chordoma cell phenotype in vitro.
3. Objective:To understand the CT features of metastatic encephaloma from lung carcinoma.
4. VEGF-induced metastatic colonies were surrounded by densely packed stromal cells before detectable angiogenesis, suggesting that VEGF is involved in the initiation of desmoplasia.
5. Metastatic carcinoma to the jugular foramen.
6. Metastatic cells shown to arise from pre - existing subpopulations in primary tumors.
7. Metastatic hepatocellular carcinoma ( HCC ) to the right atrium occurs rarely and may lead to lethal perioperative complications.
8. The metastatic melanoma is seen here to be infiltrating into the myocardium.
9. It turned out to be metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
10. Objective To study clinicohematologic features of bone marrow metastatic cancer (BMMC).
11. Some cancers have limited invasiveness and metastatic potential, for instance, whereas others spread quickly to distant organs.
12. With the exception of computed tomography most radiological investigations can not identify the primary tumour in metastatic disease of unknown origin.
13. Gorich etal found the primary site by computed tomography in 58% of 31 patients with metastatic disease of unknown origin.
14. Patients - 40 previously untreated patients with histologically confirmed, measurable colorectal cancer that was locally recurrent or metastatic.
15. For most types of sarcomas, the major cause of death is metastatic disease.
16. Results(Lymph node) metastasis in hepatoduodenal ligament could be detected in all 29 preoperative and 48 postoperative lymph metastatic cases, without "jumping-metastasis".
17. Conclusions:The surgeons should pay attention to somatoscopy and MRI is very helpful in diagnosis of lumbar metastatic carcinoma.
18. Objective : To understand DCC gene status between primary and liver metastatic lesions of large intestinal cancer.
19. Results Of 31 cases, there were 12 adenomas, 5 adenocarcinomas, 3 pheochromocytomas, 4 myelolipomas, 6 metastatic tumor and 1 adrenal ganglioneuroma.
20. Methods The expression of osteopontin was measured by immunohistochemistry SP technique in 23 primary cutaneous malignant melanoma, 17 metastatic melanoma and 20 nevus pigmentosus.
21. Methods The adhesion forces of MHCC97H cells with high metastatic potential transfected with sense or antisense KAI1 expression plasmid were measured by means of micropipette aspiration technique.
22. CONCLUSION: Neoadjuvant chemotherapy plus combined radical surgery can resect the primary tumors and metastatic lymph nodes maximally .
23. Pleomorphic giant nucleus(100%), obvious nucleoli(75%) and karyokinesis were the main elements in the smear of bone metastatic carcinoma.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. Conclusions The results indicated that the anti- tumor activities of TILs isolated from primary breast cancer differ from that of TILs isolated from metastatic lymphaden.
25. This case demonstrated that the FDG-PET could detect more lesions of metastatic Ewing's sarcoma than bone and gallium scans, especially for those with bone marrow involvement.
26. Results The characteristic imaging findings in all patients were corresponding to the extrapulmonary metastatic mechanism of lung cancer and carried great convenience for the diagnosis.
27. The size, region(ipsilateral of bilateral and upper or lower neck)and movability of the metastatic nodes could influence therapeutic results on NPC.
28. Purposes:To research the clinical features and diagnostic criteria of metastatic malignant neoplasms in gingivae .
29. It is necessary to differentiate from fibrosarcoma, synovial sarcoma, metastatic adenocarcinoma etc, morphologically.
30. The surgeons should pay attention to somatoscopy and MRI is very helpful in diagnosis of lumbar metastatic carcinoma.
More similar words: metastasize, metastasis, metastable, astatic, statistical method, state income tax, static, statics, ecstatic, statical, statistic, statically, prostatic, devastating, devastation, statistics, statistical, hydrostatic, ecstatically, homeostatic, orthostatic, statistically, statistician, biostatistics, electrostatic, electrostatics, vital statistics, static discharge, foretaste, static electricity.