Random good picture Not show
1. I can make a difference in this world.
2. The students possess the conviction that they can make a difference to their community.
3. Careful planning and preparation make a difference.
4. But historic paths make a difference.
5. Relationships even make a difference with animals, it seems.
6. And did the film crew make a difference?
7. Would it make a difference to them?
8. To make a difference, the therapy could not be one based on the models that were generally in use today.
9. Federal retirees would make a difference in close races in many sunbelt state congressional districts as well as Maryland and Virginia.
10. They therefore make a difference to their practical deliberations, and serve to refute the no difference thesis.
11. This could make a difference if the field is not uniform at the scale of the particle.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. Would it make a difference if it could be maintained that Laura had died before the Tongue was stolen?
13. The new chief weapons inspector, Hans Blix, may make a difference.
14. I thought it would make a difference being a Mrs but it didn't.
15. Watch how you can make a difference to your environment.
16. Savings over ￡1000 will make a difference to the amount you can get as will your ability to repay the loan.
17. What they write can also make a difference to the way the legal plans for the curriculum are translated into classroom practice.
18. Life doesn't always give us the joys we want.We don't always get our hopes and dreams, and we don't always get our own way.But don't give up hope, because you can make a difference one situation and one person at a time.Look for the beauty around you--in nature, in others, in yourself--and believe in the love of friends, family, and humankind.
19. And, by extension, does the choice of research design make a difference to the substantive results?
20. You don't need to have a rich or privileged background to make a difference in life. Dr T.P.Chia
21. A real expectation that an opinion will be respected, make a difference.
22. Men are law-abiding because of their desire to avoid te pain of the consequences of bad behaviors, and the desire to be good does make a difference in life. Dr T.P.Chia
23. They are islands of democracy in large high schools, and they make a difference by being there.
24. By eating meat we share the responsibility of climate change, the destruction of our forests, and the poisoning of our air and water. The simple act of becoming a vegetarian will make a difference in the health of our planet. Thich Nhat Hanh
25. If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
26. Other cancer patients have felt similarly driven to do something to make a difference for other people with the same illness.
27. Since their directives are binding even when mistaken, they do then make a difference.
28. What is done here with and for high school students will make a difference in who they are when they leave school.
29. Norman Lear had a guiding vision, a belief in himself, a belief that he could make a difference.
30. But so far, they have not found enough illegal or incorrect votes to make a difference in the DornanSanchez contest.
More similar words: difference, different, reference, preference, conference, differ, differ from, make a face, take a chance, take advantage of, diffident, difficult, offer, offering, readily, leading, take away, steadily, make, maker, interfere, take after, take apart, inherent, make for, make up, makeup, make out, make way, take action.