Random good picture Not show
(1) I have a magnetic disc.
(2) Magnetic disc A generic term for any flat circular plate having a magnetic recording surface onto which data may be recorded, erased and rerecorded.
(3) The movement of data from fast-access storage ( magnetic disc ) to storage of lower access speed ( magnetic tape ).
(4) To use an intermediate storage (magnetic disc) when making a data transfer between highspeed storage (usually main storage) and a device that operates at a lower speed.
(5) Of a magnetic disc system, with sectors established by information recorded during disc initialization.
(6) Hard disc: A magnetic disc made of metal and covered with a magnetic recording surface. It has higher storage capacity which may range from 10 to hundreds of megabytes.
(7) A single file ( unit of magnetic disc or magnetic tape storage ) that holds the input data for a job and to which the results are written.
(8) DAT " in magnetic disc and the file of " DSYSTEM " can not be deleted , can not enter game pattern normally otherwise, or lose game memory file.
(9) Magnetic DisC: A generic term for any flat circular plate having a magnetic recording surface onto which data may be recorded, erased and recorded.
(10) Magnetic disc is a form of storage which provides the convenience of random access.
(11) File may in move magnetic disc at will add and delete . But the file of XMENU.
(12) To store more data and programs when the power is off, most computers use magnetic discs.
(13) Read-write head: The component which reads from and writes to a magnetic disc or tape.
(14) Write protect: The prohibition of data being erased or written onto magnetic disc or tape.
(15) Through analyzing the structure of the leading areas of magnetic disc it is to provide an assembly language implementation method of multi-operating system guides.
(16) The time it took was irrespective to their address sequence. Magnetic disc is a form of storage which provides the convenience of random access. See Sequential access.
(17) The output is, typically, encoded alphanumeric characters and control characters on magnetic disc or diskette.
(18) A defect in the magnetizable surface coating ( for example, on magnetic disc ) consisting of a raised or thick area. Sentencedict.com
(19) The data of whole-year electrostatic spraying tests are stored on magnetic disc.
(20) Write enable: The condition that data can be recorded or written onto magnetic disc or tape.
(21) LG's DVD for example, because it is through the main bearing and the compression of the gravitational force between the magnetic disc to grip, so this problem does not exist.
(22) LG's DVD for example, because it is through the main bearing and the compression of the gravitational force between the magnetic disc attached to and so this problem does not exist.
(23) This paper deals with a statistical approach to the average power consumption of the positioners in magnetic disc drives.
More similar words: magnetic disk, magnetic disturbance, magnetic domain, magnetic, magnetics, nonmagnetic, geomagnetic, diamagnetic, magnetically, genetic disease, magnetic wave, antimagnetic, magnetic tape, magnetic pole, magnetic north, magnetic force, paramagnetic, magnetic flux, aeromagnetic, genetic disorder, magnetic field, magnetic poles, ferromagnetic, magnetic memory, magnetic compass, magnetic stripe, magnetic resonance imaging, magnetic storage, electromagnetic, electromagnetics.