Random good picture Not show
3. You must look for hotels elsewhere.
4. He left his home to look for employment.
5. Look for something that can act as a shield, like a dustbin lid.
6. Life doesn't always give us the joys we want.We don't always get our hopes and dreams, and we don't always get our own way.But don't give up hope, because you can make a difference one situation and one person at a time.Look for the beauty around you--in nature, in others, in yourself--and believe in the love of friends, family, and humankind.
7. The first thing to look for is a teacher's manual.
8. Jane craned to look for her husband in the crowd.
9. I'll have a look for some while I'm at the shops but I'm not promising anything.
10. He began to look for a new job immediately after he was fired.
11. As the tide receded we were able to look for shells.
12. If one begins to look for love, he will find it. If he puts any condtions, there will be obstacles.
13. Which features do you look for when choosing a car?
14. If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.
15. I had to return to the store to look for my purse.
16. If you look for it, love actually is all around.
17. He craned his neck to look for his daughter in the crowd.
18. Some birds hover when they look for animals to kill on the ground.
19. Look for a bus with a number six on the front of it.
20. Why did you decide to look for a new job?
21. Look for the common factor in all these cases.
22. They chose a fashionably rustic look for the kitchen.
23. Could you help me look for my contact lens?
24. Look for signs of corrosion.
25. It's too soon yet to look for results.
26. Search parties were sent out to look for survivors.
27. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for circumstances they want, and if they cannot find them,(sentencedict.com) make them.
28. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for circumstances they want, and if they cannot find them.they make them.
29. You can find love in a smile or a helping hand, in a thoughtful gesture or a kind word. It is all around, if you just look for it.
30. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them.