Random good picture Not show
1. When the client sends data, the load balancer pushes that same data to the destination server.
2. A proxy server can also act as a load balancer or a fail-over manager.
3. Reconfigure the load balancer if necessary.
4. For the load balancer, scheduling modules implement iterators that are used to walk through all the tasks managed by that scheduling module to do load balancing.
5. The load balancer uses this information to dispatch requests to the proper server subset.
6. When configured properly, a load balancer can provide users with a seamless failover experience.
7. Those options allow the load balancer to forward requests to a random or the least-busy server node, because every server node has the same session-state information.
8. In this scenario, at the load balancer, any Lotus iNotes-related request can be handed off to any server in the cluster.
9. It also lets you configure your application's load balancer and auto scaling, which is the option that controls horizontal nodes.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Here is the simplest load balancer possible.
11. The Load Balancer routes the request to the content host selected on the basis of the Dispatcher's load-balancing criteria.
12. This is typical for clustered environments or setups where an external load balancer is used.
13. You might wonder whether SLM can be used when multiple DataPower appliances are used behind a load balancer.
14. This level of intelligence would not be possible with a typical load balancer.
15. If, however, the path is not in the cluster directory on the server, the load balancer must query a server in a different cluster.
16. Or maybe you just want the fun of rolling your own load balancer.
17. When the destination server responds back and writes some data to the dest_socket[sentencedict.com], the load balancer pushes that data back to the client over the client_socket.
18. However, it is better to think more expansively in terms of what powerful features we would like an intelligent load balancer to provide.
19. Before you add server-based software to a network, check to see if the network is configured correctly and if the load balancer is flexible.
20. But then again, if you are at that point of your implementation, consider looking into a load balancer.
21. What happens in a multiserver site if a client accesses a first server (and establishes a session with it) and then is directed (by a load balancer) to a second server?
22. Let's walk through full cycle what happens when a client connects to a generic network server over the load balancer, sends data, then receives data.
More similar words: balancer, unpaid balance, consolidated balance sheet, balance, balanced, off-balance, unbalance, off balance, balance due, imbalance, in balance, balance of, on balance, imbalanced, unbalanced, bank balance, on the balance, overbalance, cash balance, balance beam, zero balance, balance sheet, microbalance, trial balance, well balanced, color balance, well-balanced, balanced diet, final balance, trade balance.