Random good picture Not show
1. He let out a torrent of abuse/angry words.
2. The cat was wailing to be let out.
3. He suddenly let out a piercing shriek.
4. The lion let out a great roar.
5. All of a sudden he let out a piercing shriek.
6. She let out a loud sneeze.
7. He let out a loud groan of frustration.
8. The engine let out a bang.
9. The baby let out a loud, satisfied belch.
10. Clearly terrified, he let out a strangulated whimper.
11. He let out a cry that convulsed his bulky frame and jerked his arm.
12. He puffed out his fat cheeks and let out a lungful of steamy breath.
13. She let out a scream of pain.
14. He let out a bloodcurdling scream.
15. He let out a strangulated squeak of outrage.
16. She let out a little cry of pain.
17. Milton let out his breath in a long exhalation.
18. Sue let out a terrific shriek and leapt out of the way.
19. He let out a long breath.
20. The child let out a high-pitched wail.
21. Meer let out his breath in a long sigh.
22. She let out a cry of despair.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. Shall we keep the fire in or let out?
24. Jane let out where she had hidden her father's birthday present.
25. Something brushed past Bob's face and he let out a yell.
26. Casey let out a groan of protest at having to go to bed.
27. He let out a torrent of abuse, none of it printable in a respectable daily newspaper.
28. Home owners who have extra space available may want to let out a room.
29. The children flung up their heels as soon as they were let out of school.
30. He's getting so fat that his trousers have to be let out round the waist.
More similar words: get out, set out, get out of, tour, put out, act out, cut out, shut out, tourist, tourism, let off, get off, get on, see to, touch up, touch on, count out, in touch, point out, set off, due to, come to, touchdown, have to, take to, get over, tournament, be able to, agree to, adhere to.