Random good picture Not show
(1) The doctor advised me to lay off cigarettes.
(2) You must lay off alcohol for a while.
(3) Lay off him! Can't you see he's badly hurt?
(4) I had to lay off running for several months.
(5) Just lay off, will you!
(6) I wish he'd lay off me!
(7) I wish you would lay off!
(8) You'd better lay off alcohol for a while.
(9) Lay off! You're messing up my hair!
(10) She is in a mood.Lay off her,will you?
(11) She forced her husband to lay off smoking and drinking.
(12) They had to lay off 200 staff and call in the receivers.
(13) The doctor told me to lay off for a week.
(14) Lay off bullying Jack.
(15) Lay off me will you-it's nothing to do with me.
(16) Lay off hitting me!
(17) The gas companies are having to lay off staff in the face of stiff competition from oil.
(18) I think you'd better lay off fatty foods for a while.
(19) Then a voice bawled: "Lay off! I'll kill you[Sentence dictionary], you little rascal!"
(20) The doctor advised the managing director to lay off for a couple of days.
(21) The doctor advised the patient to lay off for a month after the operation.
(22) I think you'd better lay off alcohol for a while.
(23) He must lay off the kif.
(24) Lay off the swearing, if you don't mind.
(25) E canceled plans to lay off 800 workers.
(26) I've smoked cigarettes for years, but now I'm going to lay off .
(27) Because of falling orders, the company has been forced to lay off several hundred workers.
(28) They did not sell a single car for a month and had to lay off workers.
(29) The harbour was blockaded, so the ships had to lay off.
(30) The day was so warm that I had to lay off my garment.