Random good picture Not show
1. The rumba is a Latin-American dance.
2. A lot of Latin-American officials are stressing the symbolic importance of the trip.
3. Senate zeroed in on the Latin-American problems.
4. As the pioneer of the Latin-American structural realistic literature, the well-known Peruvian writer Valgas Llosa launched three challenges against the society, form and readers.
5. China is willing to make joint efforts with Latin-American countries to explore new areas of cooperation in trade and economic sectors.
6. Vitamin D intoxication in infants born from Latin-American immigrants. Series of 3 cases.
7. In the past, when financial crisis hit Russia, Latin-American and East Asian countries, economists in the west asserted that it was those countries themselves to blame.
8. But these restrictions also make the large cities of China avoid the Latin-American passive urbanization problem.
9. "There is big potential for the growth of Chinese imports from the Latin-American nations, " Forsyth said.
10. China and Cuba established diplomatic ties in 1960 and Cuba is the earliest Latin-American country that established such ties with China.
11. He puts forward that " The diversity of artistic forms is the golden key to develop Latin-American l..."
12. All of our African brothers and our Asian brothers and our Latin-American brothers cannot open their mouths and interfere in the domestic affairs of the United States.
13. After a 10-year resistance against French colonizer ,(sentencedict.com/latin-american.html) Haiti became the first independent Black and Latin-American country.
14. From the middle of the 1950s, we strengthened the translation of literary works from some Asian, African and Latin-American countries.
15. To oppose U. S. imperialism , people of European origin in the Latin-American countries should unite with the indigenous Indians.
16. Loneliness as a theme has been sticking to the Latin-American literature.
17. It is a car that offers a local orientation of the market and brings a new vision of the possibilities of exploring the enormous cultural background of Latin-American countries.
18. During the end of 80's and the beginning of 90's in 20th centaury, under the influence of "Washington common view", Latin-American countries implemented a big scale of banking privatizing reform.
19. They combined the vivid rhythmed percussion, Latin cantus and American rap, which almost made the concert into a passionate Latin-American party.
More similar words: latin america, latin american, african american, African-American, un-american, Pan-American, asian american, german-american, native american, americanization, america, American, americana, all-American, american federation of labor, pro-american, americanism, american flag, american plan, afro-american, american dream, north america, south american, north american, south america, mesoamerica, mesoamerican, anti-american, american plane, anglo-american.