Random good picture Not show
1. Breath hydrogen analysis after oral lactulose containing meals is an easy, non-invasive, bedside test to measure mouth-to-caecum transit time.
2. Results All subjects consumed the lactulose drink within five minutes and the rice flour pancake within 15 minutes.
3. The urinary concentrations of lactulose and mannitol were determined by a refractive index detector .
4. Objective To observe the curative effect of lactulose in elderly constipation.
5. Hepatology Digest: Should both lactulose and rifaximin be combined for the primary prevention of HE?
6. Furthermore, the rats of treatment group were given lactulose after 8 weeks of fat rich diet feeding.
7. Objective To observe the clinical efficacy of lactulose in different courses for patients with subclinical hepatic encephalopathy(SHE).
8. The measurement of lactulose mannitol intestinal permeability by our method might serve as a predictor for early diagnosis of endogenous infection and sepsis.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. We considered that the lactulose feedings were useful for growing well bifidobacteria, suppression of harmful bacteria, regulated micro flora, for maintained micro-ecological equilibrium in gut.
10. Conclusion L - ornithine - L - aspartate combined with Lactulose has good clinical efficacy in imp roving hepatic function and hepatic encephalopathy.
11. We have published in our previous research regarding the same issue in that lactulose is quite effective for the secondary prophylaxis of HE.
12. Dr Sharma: Currently we are using either non-absorbable disaccharides such as lactitol or lactulose as well as antibiotics which are poorly absorbed from the gut.
13. CONCLUSION : Qingchang Mixture is of better efficacy, convenient administration and lower cost for hepatic encephalopathy compared to lactulose.
14. This paper studies the Pntimi_zation of the composition and production process of intensified lactulose milk powder.
15. The test adopted HPLC to separate; ELSD to detect and external tap to fix quantity to determine the content of lactulose.
16. Hepatology Digest: Has there been any other trials to your knowledge looking at the benefits and drawbacks of rifaximin and lactulose?
17. The level of serum gastrin, plasma motilin, plasma endotoxin, and the ratio of lactulose to mannitol in urine(L/M ratio) were measured on the 1st, 3rd, 7th, and 10th day after burn injury.
18. So I feel that rifaximen alone is not as effective than compared to combining it with lactulose in preventing breakthrough HE episodes.
19. The main conclusion is that for rifaximin if a patient has got HE his or her clinician must use rifaximen along with lactulose.
20. Objective:To investigate the effect and the mechanism of intragastric administration of gentamicin and lactulose on stress ulcer in rats with obstructive jaundice.
21. We are now in the process of initiating a double blind study looking specifically at rifaximen and lactulose at treating HE as well their effects for both primary and secondary prevention of HE.
More similar words: closed fracture, levulose, granulose, cellulose, cellulose gum, hemicellulose, cellulose fiber, lignocellulose, nitrocellulose, methylcellulose, cellulose acetate, lactuca, actual loss, lactose, carboxymethyl cellulose, galactose, lose contact with, mycobacterium tuberculosis, displaced fracture, patulous, lactose intolerance, fistulous, edentulous, ductule, portulaca, granulosa, in actual fact, actual practice, cellulosic, nebulosity.