Random good picture Not show
1. Kayser conducted a study of spouses who no longer loved their partners, interviewing them at length about how their love diminished.
2. For troubled marriages, researcher Karen Kayser has found, follow a pattern.
3. So I wish Payard and Maison Kayser only well.
4. True, Maison Kayser makes excellent bread including one of the Upper East Side's, if not all of New York's, better baguettes.
5. But France international Kayser says they must marry the free-flowing rugby with their renowned physical approach.
6. "We identified 13 'DNA markers' from 11 genes that are informative to predict a person's hair colour," said Professor Kayser, chair of the Department of Forensic Molecular Biology at Erasmus.
7. When I sat down with him, he didn't perceive Maison Kayser as any threat at all.
8. When his patrol ran into a large enemy force preparing an ambush, Lance Corporal Kayser charged towards them.
More similar words: hayseed, holiday season, play second fiddle to, geyser, analyser, dialyser, breathalyser, lysergic acid, ferry service, electrolyser, military service, advisory service, priority service, community service, security service, directory service, emergency service, if my memory serves me, if I may say so, lysergic acid diethylamide, kay, okay, kayo, tokay, a-okay, kayak, user service, nyse, lyse, ways.