Random good picture Not show
1. After eating, although intraluminal pressure does not increase appreciably, the number of high amplitude propagating contractions increases.
2. Furthermore, restricting intraluminal sodium concentration in jejunal perfusion does not seem to limit glucose absorption.
3. In these experiments, the duration of changes in intraluminal gall bladder pressure was not modified by the inhibitor.
4. CT findings of ureteral polyp were intraluminal filling defect in 3 cases.
5. These findings have implications for intraluminal protein breakdown and assimilation in the upper small intestine.
6. Conclusion:HD combined with CT is helpful to display intraluminal lesions,[sentencedict.com/intraluminal.html] extraluminal involvement and metastasis.
7. Arteries were distended and occluded by necrotic intraluminal debris, without platelet fibrin thrombi.
8. Objective To evaluate the safety of intraluminal ultrasonic ablation angioplasty for human venous thrombosis.
9. Conclusions:Intraluminal sonography is an ideal means of assessment of the depth and size of rectal cancer.
10. Methods CT appearances of 28 cases with intraluminal masses of small bowel confirmed by surgery and pathology were analysed retrospectively.
11. The preoperative digital anal examination, rectal intraluminal ultrasound, pelvic CT and MRI can direct the selection of operative indication.
12. Conclusions Intraluminal enucleation during TUVP is a new and feasible procedure for BPH, which should be popularized in clinical practice.
13. Conclusion:Early results of intraluminal stenting for symptomatic vertebral origin artery stenosis is promising, and long term clinical and angiographic follow up is needed.
14. These findings would suggest that an interplay of various intraluminal factors, including bile acids themselves, may affect colonic function.
15. Gastrointestinal epithelial cell proliferation is influenced by many hormonal, paracrine, and intraluminal agents.
16. Faecal bile acid loss in cystic fibrosis is unrelated to the presence of intraluminal fat or intestinal bacterial overgrowth.
17. Thus gall bladder muscle contractions could be recorded as changes in intraluminal gall bladder pressure.
18. Objective To study the practicability and preliminary effect of intraluminal brachytherapy in treatment of malignant obstructive jaundice.
19. Background— Chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTEPH) is characterized by intraluminal thrombus organization and fibrous obliteration of pulmonary arteries.
20. Thrombotic intracranial aneurysms are a diverse collection of complex aneurysms characterized by organized intraluminal thrombus and solid mass.
21. Vitamin K is a fat-soluble vitamin that requires adequate intraluminal bile and micelle formation for absorption from the intestine.
22. Systems and methods implant one or more fastening structure(s) (14) in a targeted body region, e. g. , within a hollow body organ or an intraluminal space.
23. Objective To investigate the feasibility and preliminary methods of intraluminal braehytherapy by I-125 seeds in treatment of malignant obstructive jaundice.
24. Objective To discuss the X - ray diagnosis of intraluminal esophageal carcinoma.
25. The duodenal wind sock sign has been described as a typical appearance of an intraluminal duodenal diverticulum (1).
26. The fastening structure(s) (14) are implanted to a vessel wall, and serve to secure a prosthesis (20) within the hollow body organ or intraluminal space.
27. Methods: PC Polygraf system was used to measure esophageal intraluminal pressure on 63 normal cases and 53 GERD cases with four channel tube assembly.
28. Objective:To explore the manufacturing methods of animal aneurysm model in testing the expandable Nitinol intraluminal stent-graft for AAA.
More similar words: alumina, duralumin, aluminate, luminal, aluminum industry, intra-abdominal, aluminum ingot, transillumination, aluminum, aluminous, aluminium, lumina, aluminum foil, aluminum alloy, aluminium foil, aluminum metal, aluminum oxide, aluminium alloy, luminary, aluminium oxide, luminance, luminaire, illuminant, illuminate, in a lump, illuminance, illuminated, illuminator, aluminum hydroxide, illuminating.