Random good picture Not show
8. In time of prosperity, friends will be plenty; In time of adversity[sentencedict.com], not one amongst twenty.
9. In time you'll forget him.
10. You'll be in time if you hurry.
11. Shall we be back in time?
12. I appreciate John's helping in time.
13. We managed to get to the airport in time.
14. Did he arrive in time?
15. We finally managed to get there in time.
16. 'Will we make it in time?' 'I think so.'
17. We can't finish our proposal in time.
18. We'll never get there in time.
19. You've come just in time.
20. If we hurry, we'll get there in time.
21. She didn't finish it in time.
22. The taxi skidded to a halt just in time.
23. You were lucky you spotted the danger in time.
24. The rain prevented us from coming in time.
25. I got home just in time - it's starting to rain.
26. enjoy warm in time. I forget blooms in the internal.
27. They've put in time and effort to keep the strike going.
28. It is a tossup whether we shall get there in time.
29. With a lot of training, we might be able to lick the team into shape in time for next year's games.
30. I am confident that everything will come out right in time.
More similar words: on time, meantime, intimate, from time to time, sentiment, time, at no time, in no time, at a time, at times, at one time, at any time, sometime, lifetime, take time, all the time, longtime, by the time, full-time, each time, at all times, by this time, sometimes, every time, at other times, at the time of, ahead of time, at the same time, for the time being, have a good time.