Random good picture Not show
1. She walked 2 yards in advance of her husband.
2. She arrived in advance of everyone else.
3. The experience had aged him in advance of his years.
4. Students are asked to prepare material in advance of each weekly seminar.
5. Galileo's ideas were well in advance of the age in which he lived.
6. British Summer Time is one hour in advance of Greenwich Mean Time.
7. People were evacuated from the coastal regions in advance of the hurricane.
8. Could you distribute copies well in advance of the meeting?
9. I had asked everyone to submit questions in advance of the meeting.
10. Their aircraft were in advance of those used by the US.
11. Copernicus' ideas were well in advance of the age in which he lived.
12. She boarded the train in advance of him.
13. This aspect is significantly in advance of typical fork-lift truck operations on 2 and 3 shift working.
14. Items must be posted at post office counters in advance of latest recommended posting times for next working day delivery.
15. The event is the first of several planned in advance of the club's double challenge at Henley Royal regatta.
16. Will we not have to make a decision in advance of what the extent of the motorway's influence has been?
17. This section of the project was undertaken in advance of the lain roadworks contract.
18. But this, again, was theorizing in advance of the facts.
19. I look forward to receiving your payment in advance of ￡X.
20. Its response sets it well in advance of other major cities in the country.
21. You can begin this aspect of training right from the outset, encouraging the puppy to sit in advance of every meal.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. Just a room for occasional use over a few months, cash in advance of course, sorry no baby-sitting.
23. Long delays in obtaining passports and visas often occur; be sure to apply well in advance of the anticipated departure date.
24. You don't want all the wedding party to have heard the speech in advance of the wedding.
25. Some experts recommend introducing these fish into the aquarium in advance of other fish to reduce the fatal consequences 3.
26. An estimated 2,000,000 people either fled or were evacuated from the coastal regions in advance of the hurricane.
27. They must have spotted your surveillance team and shifted everything out in advance of the raid.
28. It is noteworthy that Schuman did not contact Britain in advance of his announcement.
29. I daresay you are right, Watson, although you 91 should never leap to conclusions in advance of the evidence.
30. Publishers' announcements and lists from library suppliers usually come a month or two in advance of publication.
More similar words: in advance, advanced, take advantage of, balance of, advantage, inadvertent, inadvertently, finance, in accordance with, a piece of, in place of, in addition, take notice of, in addition to, take the place of, financial, cancel, cancer, stance, chance, dancer, glance, romance, enhance, alliance, penance, ancestor, by chance, pittance, balanced.