Random good picture Not show
1. The little black designer dress had been an impulse buy.
2. The curtains were an impulse buy.
3. In fact, in grocery sectors, impulse buying is in the region of one half or more of total purchases.
4. The little black designer dress had been an impulse buy earlier in the year, and she'd never worn it.
5. Impulse Buy – Impulse buying wastes money and leads to a cluttered house full of "stuff" you don't need or use.
6. You are indeed the king of the impulse buy.
7. As I remember, it was an impulse buy cheap eq 2 plat.Sentencedict.com
8. Short holidays: Short breaks remain an impulse buy, with 20 percent of holidaymakers booking just one or two weeks before travelling.
9. Never impulse buy a bird.
10. They display chocolates next to supermarket checkouts to encourage impulse buying.
11. I hadn't intended to get one - it was an impulse buy.
12. The resulting downtrend is not as dynamic as the two preceding moves[sentencedict.com], with alternating Impulse buy and sell signals.
13. That would be an iTunes "in-app" purchase. Apple gets its 30 percent cut, but the user is much more likely to make an impulse buy.
14. This behavior is evident on a much smaller scale as well; when a teenager goes to the mall to watch a movie but comes back with an iPod, then the prefrontal cortex didn't curb the impulse buy.
15. Americans spend a lot of money buying meals, supplements and products that promise to help them lose weight, whether it's through a diet program or an impulse buy.
16. Now it looks like $99 might actually be the point where eReader would become an impulse buy for the majority of consumers.
17. This is seen not eaten cold, do not feel that the time would be good to eat, there is no impulse buy food.
18. Those who said they were in a bad mood on their way into a shop were more likely to indulge in an impulse buy.
19. In fact, I said, this open-shelf in the form of good, at least that many people do not buy this intention can be read through the impulse buy.
20. Every Tuesday morning, he entered into the SHEEP application a price adjustment that offered a 15 percent discount on impulse buy items from Tuesday to Thursday during normal store operations.
21. Current, somewhat the townsman family of economic actual strength has the intense impulse buy a car.
22. Most of the time the answer will be a resounding "No" and it's in those instances where you'll be dodging a purposeless impulse buy.
23. Do not bring other family members who might make special requests or want impulse buy items.
24. As an under-buyer, I don't usually have to resist the urge to make an impulse buy.
25. The drill - For two weeks, write down every cent you spend—on every pack of gum, newspaper, and impulse buy.
More similar words: impulse, impulsive, impulsively, impulsiveness, pulse, repulse, compulsion, compulsory, compulsive, compulsively, rosebud, convulse, pulsar, pulsate, pulsating, repulsive, expulsion, repulsion, propulsive, propulsion, impure, impute, impugn, impurity, impunity, impudent, impudence, impudently, buy, buyer.