Random good picture Not show
1. Interferons are a group of immunocompetent protein with many functions such as antivirus, antitumor and immunomodular effects.
2. In immunocompetent hosts, JC virus remain dormant in nuclei of rare scattered glial cells in brain and spinal cord parenchyma.
3. Microglia are immunocompetent cells of the central nervous system and express various ionotropic P2X and metabotropic P2Y purinoceptors.
4. Methods Totally 31 leukemia children and 31 immunocompetent children as a control group were involved in the study.
5. Objective To determine whether genetically normal immunocompetent rodent hosts could be manipulated to accept human fetal hepatocyte transplants and survive without immunosuppression.
6. Although newborn animals are immunocompetent, they usually possess no Igs at birth.
7. Objective:To study the protective role of some immunocompetent cells and some humoral immune factors in the local mucosa during chronic sinusitis.
8. Fatal Cerebral Phaeohyphomycosis in an Immunocompetent Individual due to Thielavia subthermophila: Case Report and Review of the Literature.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Indeed, chronic diarrhoea has been an infrequently reported finding in studies of immunocompetent children with Cryptosporidium.
10. Operative stress and anesthetics may alter immune function of surgical patients. Anesthetics may affect directly on immunocompetent cells and cause some alterations of cellular and humoral immunity.
11. Objective To describe the MRI features of primary cerebral lymphoma in immunocompetent patients and correlate with histopathologic findings.
12. Objective To observe the clinical situation and pathological classification of primary central nervous system lymphoma(PCNSL) in immunocompetent patients.
13. Methods The MRI images pathologic specimens and clinical records of 13 pretreatment immunocompetent patients with primary cerebral lymphoma were reviewed.
14. Infection with cytomegalovirus is widespread and commonly believed to be both asymptomatic in immunocompetent individuals and unbeatable without the use of highly cytotoxic drugs.
15. Both of these groups pose challenges because historically their response to pegylated interferon is inferior to those immunocompetent patients.
16. At this stage, there are no reports of resistance occurring to zanamivir in immunocompetent patients.
17. The lack of immune response to a xenograft of mouse cells in an immunocompetent rabbit model may suggest an as yet unrecognized immunoprivileged site within the intervertebral disc space.
18. We present this case to remind ophthalmologists of such a rare cause of recalcitrant conjunctival inflammation in immunocompetent patients.
19. So we concluded that in NM whose T cells were deficient splenic NK cells were important immunocompetent cells for resisting the growth of transplanted NPC.
20. We show here that an initial treatment with anti-CD20 induces protection against human CD20 (huCD20)-expressing tumor cells and allows immunocompetent mice to survive tumor challenge.
21. AIM: To investigate whether human L02 hepatocytes can survive after implantation to the normal, immunocompetent rats.
More similar words: immunocompetence, immunocompromised, competent, incompetent, competently, immunochemistry, incompetently, competent authorities, immunodeficient, competence, competency, incompetence, incompetency, immunogen, immunoassay, immunology, immunotherapy, competitive tender, immunogenic, immunologist, technical competence, immunological, immunoglobulin, immunologically, immunosuppressed, immunopathology, radioimmunoassay, immunosuppression, immunosuppressive, immunosuppressant.