Random good picture Not show
1. There were no complications of severe hypopituitarism and death.
2. In recent years, the prevalence of hypopituitarism following traumatic brain injury has been significantly increasing.
3. Preoperatively, diabetes insipidus was present in 5 patients, hypopituitarism in 4, headache in 3, visual interference in 2, and oculomotor nerve palsy in 1.
4. Conclusion Hypopituitarism is a major manifestation of acute pituitary apoplexy, and timely surgical decompression may benefit the improvement of pituitary function.
5. Many patients with acromegaly develop hypopituitarism as a result of the pituitary adenoma itself or therapies such as surgery and radiotherapy.
6. Context: Patients with Addison's disease and hypopituitarism have increased mortality, chiefly related to vascular disease.
7. Objective To study the diagnosis of hypopituitarism manifested as hyponatremia in old patients.
8. Hypopituitarism requiring hormonal replacement with thyroxine, glucocorticoid and sex hormone was increased in 19%, 18% and 10% of the evaluable patients, respectively.
9. Type C closely resembles nonfunctioning pituitary adenomas with bitemporal hemianopsia and hypopituitarism.
10. The research progress of prevalence, pathogenesis and diagnosis methods of hypopituitarism following traumatic brain injury in recent years is reviewed in this paper.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
11. Conclusion:Pituitary abscess should be considered when patients presented diabetes insipidus, hypopituitarism , sella bone erosion and sella neoplasm similar to a cyst tumor in CT or MRI.
12. Conclusion: Non-functioning pituitary adenomas in elderly patients mostly presented with visual deterioration (91%) and hypopituitarism (70 % ).
13. The patients with their tumor located in the sellar region suffered from diabetes insipidus, hypopituitarism and vision disturbance.
More similar words: pituitary, pituitary gland, anterior pituitary, posterior pituitary, anterior pituitary gland, guitarist, militarism, monetarism, militarist, voluntarism, militaristic, egalitarianism, utilitarianism, totalitarianism, authoritarianism, hypopnea, hypophysis, hypoplasia, humanitarianism, whoop it up, hypocrisy, hypogonadism, to top it all, guitar, hypothyroidism, popularise, equity capital, capitalism, monetarist, charisma.