Random good picture Not show
1. The existence of cyclodextrin can cause hypochromic effect and a little red shift in the UV spectra of Oleanolic Acid and Ursolic Acid.
2. The most common cause for a hypochromic microcytic anemia is iron deficiency.
3. The results show that there is hypochromic effect on the subtract UV spectrum and quenching of fluorescence intensity of riboflavin with increase of concentration of DNA.
4. Unilateral hypochromic iris, iris atrophy, chronic persistent iridocyclitis and complicated cataract were noted in the 2 cases.
5. This is indicative of a hypochromic (less hemoglobin in each RBC) microcytic (smaller size of each RBC) anemia.
6. This is indicative hypochromic ( less hemoglobin in each RBC ) microcytic ( smaller size of each RBC ) anemia .
7. The RBC of rats exposed to cadmium can also became anisocytosic, hypochromic and formation of ring—type RBC, suggesting iron deficiency.
8. Only anemia in patients enrolled in Group EVL showed a trend toward the features of microcytic , hypochromic anemia.
9. Conclusion Parturient women mostly suffer from varied degrees of anemia and microcytic hypochromic anemia is the major type.
10. Iron and Copper : this is good for puppies but also excellent for use in cats which require iron and copper to prevent hypochromic microcyitic anemia.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. Study found that there is interface fluorescence effect, interface fluorescence quenching, resonance scattering quenching and hypochromic effect first in the world.
12. Levels of copper are key diagnostic indicator of diseases such as Wilsons disease, microcytic hypochromic anaemia and bone disease due to reduced collagen synthesis.
More similar words: hypochondria, hypochondriac, hypochondriacal, cytochrome, monochrome, phytochrome, chromium, monochromatic, chrominance, heterochromatin, pheochromocytoma, hypocrite, hypocrisy, hypocotyl, hypocritical, hypocalcemia, hypocritically, isochron, hypothermic, hypodermic, isochronous, chroma, chrome, hypothalamic, hypoglycemic, geochronology, hypoglycaemic, chromatic, chromatin, chromatid.