Random good picture Not show
(1) The films in which Hoffmann starred have been well received.
(2) She was around the corner, talking to Hoffmann.
(3) Mrs Hoffmann, I'm calling about Mike's classwork. There are some problems.
(4) According to Hoffmann, the idea behind WikiGenes is that it will combat this dispersal of information in the first place, as scientists can enter their research results into the database directly.
(5) What's your relationship to milo Hoffmann?
(6) The results are "intriguing," says Ary Hoffmann, a geneticist at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
(7) Hoffmann agrees: "What we need is to rapidly ramp up efforts, and to work in a more strategic, coordinated and smarter way than we have up until now."
(8) In 1996, Hoffmann, now 70, was working with some genetically modified fruit flies and infecting them with fungi or bacteria.
(9) Hoffmann the winners of the 2011 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. Sentencedict.com
(10) Photograph by Fritz Hoffmann – "Gained merit in battle" reads the epitaph of two of the 231 eminent Shaolin monks honored with shrines in the Pagoda Forest.
(11) FOR Lord Hoffmann, one of Britain's most respected law lords , It'should have been a no - brainer.
(12) 'The discoveries of Hoffmann and Beutler triggered an explosion of research in innate immunity, ' said a statement from the body that picks the winners.
(13) A party is in progress, and Hoffmann mockingly praises the pleasures of the flesh.
(14) The Switzerland-based Hoffmann La-Roche Inc., a global leader in pharmaceutical production, today have acquired the U.S. biotech firm Anadys Pharmaceuticals Inc.
(15) The men told photographer Fritz Hoffmann that they won't budge from their homes until they receive fair compensation.
(16) In eighteen ninety-seven, a chemist named Felix Hoffmann at Friedrich Bayer and Company in Germany created acetyl salicylic acid.
(17) Dr. Hoffmann, born in Luxembourg in 1941 and now based in France, made a breakthrough in 1996 while studying how fruit flies fight infections.
(18) Morritt J. refused the application for leave to inspect but Hoffmann J. granted the application to set aside the registrar's order.
(19) Body examination: There were 13 cases of patella clonus, 45 of ankle clonus, 64 of Babinski sign, and 19 of Hoffmann sign.
(20) Scientists now know a great deal about the genetic rules underlying these systems, but much of this knowledge stands on the shoulders of Beutler, Hoffmann and Steinman, the Nobel Assembly explains.
(21) Immune system researchers Bruce Beutler of the U.S. and Frenchman Jules Hoffmann shared the medicine prize Monday with Canadian-born Ralph Steinman, who died three days before the announcement.
(22) The Toll gene also had to be activated to mount a successful defense, Dr. Hoffmann found.
(23) I also followed a course in quantum mechanics and performed my first computations with Roald Hoffmann.
(24) The relationship between the aromatic transition state theory and Woodward - Hoffmann generalization are also discussed.
(25) The next chapter, "The Hostile Subconscious," seems to have crawled out of the minds of Sigmund Freud and E.T.A. Hoffmann.
More similar words: hoffman, staff management, fall of man, isle of man, board of management, mann, manna, manner, manned, mannose, manners, mannish, mannitol, mannered, mannerly, unmanned, mannerism, mannequin, mannerist, roman nose, humanness, von neumann, all manner of, bad manners, horace mann, unmannerly, human nature, ill-mannered, good manners, in this manner.