Random good picture Not show
1. Conclusions: The cavernous hemangioma of liver has character feature.
2. Hemangioma a commonly benign tumour for infants and children.
3. What does the remedial method of liver hemangioma have?
4. Can be benign hemangioma changed into malign?
5. Should lymphatic hemangioma patient notice which keep a field?
6. Is the hepatic hemangioma that sends a gender more essential?
7. Lobular capillary hemangioma usually affects the skin and oral mucosa,(sentencedict.com/hemangioma.html) and rare the nose.
8. Results Curative rates were91.74%for cavernous hemangioma, 97.36%for strawberry hemangioma, 95.60%for mixed hemangioma, 79.07%for plexiform hemangioma, and58.97%for port-wine nevus.
9. Results The cavernous hemangioma of liver in arterial phase displayed the nodosity enhancement.
10. Objective To research the possibility of liver hemangioma treated with electrochemical therapy ( EchT ).
11. Method 12 cases of oral maxillofacial hemangioma were intralesional injected with pingyangmycin and 5% sodium morrhuate respectively, specimens were taken and MDA was determined.
12. A cystoscopic examination revealed a hemangioma occupying most of the dome of the urinary bladder.
13. Purely spinal epidural cavernous hemangioma is a rare benign tumor composed of sinusoid vascular channels.
14. Is hepatic hemangioma dangerous? What should notice? Is there remedial folk prescription?
15. It was difficult to distinguish them from hemangioma, pure cyst, branchial cleft cyst, sebaceous gland cyst and dermoid cyst.
16. AIM: To investigate the clinical application of proton MR spectroscopy (1HMRS) in cavernous hemangioma, venous angioma and hemangiosarcoma.
17. CONCLUSION Selective angiography and embolization is an effective and safe therapeutic method for maxillofacial racemose hemangioma.
18. Purpose : To elucidate of diagnostic methods and curative effects of bladder hemangioma.
19. Embolization is the safety and the best method to treat craniofacial hemangioma racemose.
20. AIM : To investigate the clinical application protonspectroscopy ( 1 HMRS ) in cavernous hemangioma, venous angioma and hemangiosarcoma.
21. Objective To study the clinical value of parotid gland hemangioma operation in infant.
22. Conclusion The high prevalence of skin diseases in pupils of Changsha were pityriasis alba, freckles, papular urticaria, acne, eczema, Verrua vulgaris, lichen pilaris, hemangioma.
23. Objective : To evaluate the therapeutic effect of Pingyangmycin lipiodol emulsion in embolic of cavernous hemangioma of liver.
24. Objective To study an ideal treatment method for strawberry hemangioma.
25. Multiple mucinous and lipomatous variant of eccrine angiomatous hamartoma associated with spindle cell hemangioma: A novel collision tumor?
26. A combination of standardized A-scan and B-scan is more effective in diagnosing choroidal hemangioma and choroidal malignant melanoma.
27. Objective : To provide anatomical basis for resection of infant parotid gland hemangioma.
28. Objective To study the CT finding of orbital cavernous hemangioma and the evaluation of CT dynamic scanning in diagnosis of orbital cavernous hemangioma.
29. Objective : To discuss the diagnosis and treatment of small intestinal cavernous hemangioma.
30. The effective rate were 84.38 % ? 71.05 % and 45.00 % for hemangioma, nevus of Ota and caf é - au - laIt'spots respectively.
More similar words: strawberry hemangioma, angioma, lymphangioma, meningioma, angiosarcoma, dog in the manger, a dog in the manger, the man in the moon, angiosperm, angiogram, angiopathy, angiography, angiotensin, angioplasty, angiogenesis, angiotensin ii, bibliomania, cholangiography, hematoma, the many, angiocardiography, hem and haw, to the manner born, the man in the street, ferromanganese, romance language, glioma, biomass, idiomatic, axiomatic.