Random good picture Not show
1. Results We found 9 cases had water cystic lymphangioma.
2. Methods: Clinical data of 13 cases of penis lymphangioma were analysed retrospectively.
3. Methods CT appearances of 44 cases of lymphangioma proved surgically and pathologically were analyzed retrospectively.
4. Methods CT findings of 15 cases of lymphangioma proved surgically and pathologically were analyzed retrospectively.
5. The scans demonstrate a lymphangioma extending into the neck and thorax.
6. Conclusions The symptoms of funicular and scrotal lymphangioma were similar to those of hydrocele, and B ultrasonic examination could help to improve the rate of correct diagnosis.
7. We report a pediatric case that presented at birth with extensive cervical lymphangioma and macroglossia.
8. Conclusion A multi - cystic mass in extradural intraspinal canal may prompt the diagnosis of lymphangioma.
9. Objective : To discuss the CT features of cervical lymphangioma CL in children.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
10. Most of the thyroglossal duct cyst and branchial cleft cyst were monolocular, while lymphangioma was multilocular.
11. Most of the thyroglossal duct cyst and branchial cleft cyst were monolocular, while lymphangioma multilocular. Metastatic tumors of the cystic lymph nodes were always associated with wall nodule.
12. Objective To introduce and evaluate a minimally invasive procedure for application of OK-432 injection to treat cervicofacial lymphangioma.
13. We report the case of a patient with ileocolic intussusception caused by cecal lymphangioma.
14. We present a male mature newborn infant with a retroperitoneal cystic lymphangioma proven by autopsy.
15. Results Thyroglossal duct cyst comprised 43.2% (38/88), branchial cleft cyst 17.0% (15/88), lymphangioma 11.4%(10/88), and cystic lymph node of neck 28.4% (25/88).
More similar words: lymphangitis, angioma, lymphatic, lymphoma, lymphadenitis, meningioma, lymphadenopathy, lymphadenectomy, lymphatic vessel, lymphatic system, angiosarcoma, lymph, perilymph, lymphoid, lymph gland, endolymph, lymph node, hemolymph, lymphedema, lymphokine, lymphocyte, lymphocytic, t lymphocyte, b lymphocyte, lymphocytosis, lymphoblastic, nymphomaniac, angiogram, angiosperm, angioplasty.