Random good picture Not show
1) Does cholangiography establish the nature of a biliary stricture?
2) Cholangiography accurately locates the site of a stricture in the biliary tree and radiological features may suggest the presence of malignant disease.
3) Possibly, selected or routine use of intraoperative cholangiography could have prevented or diagnosed some of the injuries.
4) Objective :To evaluate the value of multislice CT cholangiography(MSCTC) through drainage-tube in patients with bile duct obstruction pre-operation.
5) Objective To investigate the value of cholangiography through cystic duct in simple cholecystectomy.
6) Objective To evaluate the application of intraoperative cholangiography in minicholecystomy.
7) Objective To determine the clinical value of intraoperative cholangiography via cystic duct in laparoscopic cholecystectomy.
8) Cholangiography was routinely performed between postoperative days 10 - 14 and later on demand.
9) Objective To investigate the value of intraoperative cholangiography in laparoscopic cholecystectomy ( LC ).
10) Objective To report the clinical experience of cholangiography by puncturing below xiphoid.
11) Objective : To discuss the value of selective cholangiography during laparoscopic cholecystectomy ( LC ).
12) Method Intraoperative cholangiography was attempted in 1226 patients, and was successful in 1180 ( 95.5 % ).
13) The diagnosis was made in 57 patients by endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography and in three by percutaneous transhepatic cholangiography.
14) Six patients, all with malignant strictures, had bile samples taken at both endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography and percutaneous transhepatic cholangiography.
15) Objective : To study the diagnostic value of intraoperative cholangiography ( IOCG ) under c - arm in obstructive jaundice.
16) Objective To explore the method and value of intraoperative cholangiography ( IOC ) during laparoscopic cholecystectomy ( LC ).
17) Methods 37 cases who had taken relative exploring sign underwent cholangiography before choledochotomy,(http://sentencedict.com/cholangiography.html) and the negative patients would not take choledochus exploration.
More similar words: angiography, hagiography, echocardiography, angiogram, biography, bibliography, biogeography, autobiography, historiography, holography, choreography, cholangiectasis, magnetocardiography, biographer, radiograph, heliograph, physical geography, idiographic, cardiograph, bibliographer, biographical, geography, tomography, topography, sonography, typography, xerography, pyrography, demography, holograph.