Similar words: ahead of, head office, ahead of time, ahead of schedule, spread out, head, instead of, head for.
Random good picture Not show
1. I cracked my head on/against the door.
2. I rested my head on her shoulder.
3. The child pillowed his head on his mother's shoulder.
4. He fell, striking his head on the edge of the table.
5. Mind you don't bump your head on the low ceiling.sentencedict.com/head on.html
6. Put your head on my chest, listen to this enchanted.
7. I rest my head on a soft pillow filled with feather.
8. She hit her head on a rock and lost consciousness.
9. I hit my head on the low doorway.
10. She rested her head on my shoulder.
11. He was off his head on various drugs.
12. She slipped and hit her head on the sidewalk.
13. I cracked my head on the low door-frame.
14. He hit his head on the low ceiling.
15. I slipped and cracked my head on the door.
16. I cracked my head on the low ceiling.
17. She reposed her head on his shoulder.
18. I fell and banged my head on the pavement.
19. I knocked my head on the doorpost.
20. I knocked my head on one of the beams.
21. Watch your head on the shelf.
22. He pillowed his head on a pile of books.
23. They boy bumped his head on the desk.
24. She reposed her head on her husband's shoulder.
25. I bumped my head on a low branch.
26. She banged her head on the low ceiling.
27. Rest your head on my shoulder.
28. Watch your head on the low ceiling.
29. She knocked her head on a stone.
30. We all have moments of desperation. But if we can face them head on,[sentencedict.com] that's when we find out just how strong we really are.
More similar words: ahead of, head office, ahead of time, ahead of schedule, spread out, head, instead of, head for, head up, go ahead, get ahead, forehead, headline, headquarters, done, adopt, donor, hold on, done in, hand on, a load of, feed on, donate, pardon, off and on, abandon, adoption, based on, don't care, hold on to.