Random good picture Not show
8. Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
9. We all have to make a choice.
10. The machines have to be made of durable materials.
11. Will I have to have an operation?
12. I have to leave early today.
13. We have to strive for what we want.
14. You have to take it as you find it.
15. You don't have to make excuses for her .
16. You will have to pay for the excess.
17. We have to do anatomy next term.
18. It pains her to have to go there.
19. When do I have to pay this by?
20. I'm sorry, but I have to cancel my reservation.
21. In any relationship, you have to make compromises.
22. We have to work overtime again.
23. You have to suit your spending to your income.
24. The different components all have to interface smoothly.Sentencedict.com
25. Well, I have to go now.
26. You have to duck down here.
27. I have to type letters and answer the phone.
28. We have to decide what to do.
29. To make your life a sound structrure that will serve others and fulfil your own potential, you have to remember that strength, however massive , can't endure unless it has the interlocking supprt of others. Go it alone and you'll inevitably tumble.
More similar words: have to do with, have, have on, have a ball, have a good time, veteran, inveterate, behavior, behavioral, active transport, wave, cave, leave, slave, weave, save up, cave in, save for, let out, let off, get on, see to, get out, get off, slavery, leave out, leave off, set out, due to, set off.