Random good picture Not show
8. Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
9. We all have to make a choice.
10. You have to do everything you can. You have to work your hardest. And if you do, if you stay positive, then you have a shot at a silver lining.
11. The machines have to be made of durable materials.
12. Will I have to have an operation?
13. There's something wrong with this car; we have to lay it up.
14. I have to say I don't much care for modern music.
15. I have to leave early today.
16. You have to allow for a certain amount of error.
17. We do what we have to do so that we can do what we want to do.
18. I know I'm not young, but I still have to say:very looking forward to the next year.
19. We have to strive for what we want.
20. You have to take it as you find it.
21. You don't have to make excuses for her .
22. Some newspapers feel they have to pander to the prejudices of their readers.
23. These new measurements mean that I'll have to redo the calculations.
24. To make your life a sound structrure that will serve others and fulfil your own potential, you have to remember that strength, however massive , can't endure unless it has the interlocking supprt of others. Go it alone and you'll inevitably tumble.Sentencedict.com
26. There is growing anticipation that the prime minister will have to resign.
27. They haven't been given these rights for eternity - they should justify having them just like most other people have to.
28. Can I dial this number direct, or do I have to go through the operator?
29. If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.
30. They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.
More similar words: have to do with, have, have on, have a ball, have a good time, veteran, inveterate, behavior, behavioral, active transport, wave, cave, leave, slave, weave, save up, cave in, save for, let out, let off, get on, see to, get out, get off, slavery, leave out, leave off, set out, due to, set off.