Random good picture Not show
1. Give away any food you have on hand, or lock it up and give the key to the neighbours.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
3. I'm inquiring after any information the library might have on future city planning.
4. What repercussions will the war have on the economy?
5. He did not have on his other lucky charm, a pair of green socks.
6. What effect will these changes have on the tourist industry?
7. What do you have on for tomorrow night?
8. Please send me any literature you have on camping holidays in Spain.
9. What do the police have on him?
10. Joan is the only lawyer we have on staff.
11. Which word processor do you have on your computer?
12. What effect will this have on the local tourist industry ?
13. What does this tape have on it?
14. You have on occasion surprised people.
15. I have on several occasions voiced my objections to the plan to management.
16. It is a terrible thing to have on your conscience.
17. It seemed to her she must have on every piece of jewellery the family owned.
18. The software allows you to see at a glance what fonts you have on the computer.
19. After laughing over the photo, they began to talk in more serious vein about the damaging effect it could have on his career.
20. I worry about the destructive effect that violent films may have on children.
21. I was jealous of the mesmeric effect that she seemed to have on men.
22. It's difficult to calculate what effect all these changes will have on the company.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. He's as tough as nails - a good man to have on the team.
24. Our main objective now is to tighten the grip we have on the market.
25. And the quantity of dry ice they use, and how much flour the Nephilim have on their clothes!
26. It is concerned about the lack of Windows technical expertise and the effect this will have on specification schedules.
27. Too late, she remembered the unsettling effect such comments would have on Johnny.
28. There are grave concerns about the effect any cutbacks will have on local services.
29. Your megabytes will vary, depending on the kind of files you have on your hard drive.
30. Perm Revitaliser from TiGi Linea is designed to counteract the relaxing effects that everyday shampooing can have on your perm.
More similar words: have, live on, move on, have to, have a ball, leave out, leave off, have to do with, have a good time, behavior, give out, give off, live out, drive out, lie on, come on, behavioral, ride on, someone, take on, approve of, smile on, become one, agree on, surgeon, wave, cave, decide on, slave, leave.