Random good picture Not show
1. The shoes have elasticated gussets, making them easy to slip off and on.
2. The shoes have elasticized gussets, making them easy to slip off and on.
3. Cotton gussets were, quite literally, meat and drink to us.
4. Four or five horse-shoe buttons were sewn to this gusset as an extra decoration.
5. A gore or gusset is, in fact, another name for a scoot.
6. When the sample is placed inside, the special gusseted bottom flattens out, allowing the bag to stand up on its own.
7. Gusseted arms and articulating elbows - Underarms are gusseted and elbows articulated for unrestricted range of motion and less excess material.
8. Gusseted tongue helps keep debris out.
9. Gusseted tongue helps keep the elements at bay.
10. Gusseted tongue to keep debris away from your feet.
11. Fully gusseted tongue for protection from the elements.
12. Gusseted tongue helps keep debris and moisture out.
13. Diamond Gusseted Crotch - usually found on rock climbing and martial-arts pants for full mobility and the assurance that you're not going to split them.
14. Gusseted sides expand to fit all belongings.
14. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
15. Gusseted tongue keeps debris in its natural habitat.
16. The gusseted calf area has a buckle adjustment for a custom fit.
17. Gusseted tongue keeps debris out.
More similar words: gusset, russet, masseter, gussy, gussie, gussy up, gussied, gussied up, cussed, mousse, sussex, mussel, russell, hussein, trussed, focussed, brussels, us senate, rousseau, u.s. senate, disgusted, nonplussed, trousseau, bus service, cussedness, dusseldorf, asset, disgustedly, zebra mussel, assets.