Similar words: betrayal, gray, yard, backyard, tray, fray, foray, spray. Meaning: n. an intermediate area; a topic that is not clearly one thing or the other.
Random good picture Not show
1. How it happened is still a gray area.
2. There was never a gray area.
3. There are a lot of gray areas where it is hard to decide until you have more information and experience.
4. Then there is a gray area in which you can operate....
5. But in the gray area of the Internet, activities that publishers call stealing are commonplace for many computer users.
6. Or decide, in those gray areas, whether something is a tax increase or a benefit cut?
7. There is a gray area.
8. They are in a moral and legal gray area.
9. Rarely is there a gray area.
10. I'm having trouble answering you because there gray area.
11. The main phase of deposits in center gray area are globular diamonds and the peripheral black area are micron grade fibre graphite carbons.
12. Oudiette's team took on that gray area, asking subjects to hit a series of coloured buttons when shown the corresponding colours on a TV monitor.
13. For the gray area in between,(sentencedict.com) no simple formula would suffice.
14. The dilemmas arise in the gray area where the national consensus is itself vague or contradictory.
15. There's no in between,there's no gray area, you're either in or you're out, so scholars define this by talking about Johannine sectarianism, the insider-outsider divisions.
16. The Gray area inside the window indicates those orders with fewer contracts.
17. Within these two spectrums is a gray area in which more discussion is needed.
18. Do you see this gray area around the root of this tooth?
19. Performance, for example, ought to be as good as comparable manual memory management, but this is a gray area -- especially in situations where garbage-collecting libraries seem to slow processing.
20. The feasible region for this particular problem is given by the gray area of Figure 2.
21. The Eye Dropper can be used on a neutral gray area to set colour.