Similar words: backwards and forwards, forward, put forward, look forward, bring forward, look forward to, straightforward, afterward. Meaning: v. move ahead; travel onward in time or space.
Random good picture Not show
1) Modesty helps one to go forward.
2) The clocks go forward this weekend.
3) The clocks go forward in the spring.
4) This work must go forward without lag.
5) The project will go forward as planned.
6) Go forward bravely, my younger sister, don't look behind.
7) He must go forward on faith, not feeling.
8) She showed no inclination whatsoever to go forward.
9) NASA's project cannot go forward without more money.
10) Then they would close up, go forward, receive the withering infantry fire,[http://sentencedict.com/go forward.html] and fight as best they could.
11) Smolan maintains he fully intended to go forward with a book from the time he and Negroponte began discussing it.
12) You have to go forward in order to go back, because after z, y, x, who knows?
13) Yet both organizations allowed the experiment to go forward, and in each case it reversed a deteriorating situation.
14) Russia, he said, had reached the point of no return on the road to reform and had to go forward.
15) Even if the road is bumpy, the wheel must go forward; even if the river roaring waves, ships are sailing.
16) The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past; You can't go forward in life until you let go of your past failures.
17) His life seemed stuck in limbo; he could not go forward and he could not go back.
18) After the Labour Party conference, he stated that we could now go forward as a united party.
19) Leeds will have to win the second leg if they are to go forward to the finals.
20) By making the bold promise, he had burnt his bridges , for now he had no option but to go forward with the project.
21) Overturning a lower court, the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals said the trial should go forward.
22) The soldier's motto, Price had told the men: when in doubt go forward.
23) He will also tell the island's planning committee that it should go forward to public consultation and a public meeting.
24) She drove very slowly as if shock and anxiety made it almost impossible for her to let the car go forward.
25) The response was rather disappointing but at least 40% of the forms were returned thus allowing the scheme to go forward.
26) Courage is fear that has said its prayers and decided to go forward anyway. Joyce Meyer
27) It is important to realize that the head should go forward in relation to the spine - as though nodding the head in affirmation.
28) Employment lawyer Robert Rosati says courts are setting a troublesome precedent when they let such suits to go forward.
29) In fact, a federal bankruptcy court in 1994 refused to allow asbestos claims to go forward against Jim Walter.
30) But they failed to reach agreement, and the speaker, Ruslan Khasbulatov, said impeachment proceedings would go forward.
More similar words: backwards and forwards, forward, put forward, look forward, bring forward, look forward to, straightforward, afterward, afterwards, go for, doorway, motorway, ward, award, upward, warden, coward, reward, wayward, toward, inward, steward, awkward, leeward, inwards, hardware, towards, homeward, windward, cowardly.