Random good picture Not show
1. Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get started!
2. When the game gets started, you can count me in.
3. It's already quite late, so I think we should get started.
4. The party was just getting started when Sara arrived.
5. Come on, let's get started - we've wasted enough time already.
6. I can't seem to get started today.
7. She doesn't half talk once she gets started.
8. He's got a lot of exciting ideas and he's impatient to get started.
9. If you expect to finish the work this morning you had better dig in and get started.
10. It's difficult for new lawyers to get started in private practice.
11. I suppose we may as well get started.
12. He was up bright and early, keen to get started.
13. We can't wait to get started.
14. The plans have been okayed, so let's get started as soon as possible.
15. I've bought all the paint for decorating the bedrooms and I'm raring to get started.
16. Once our business gets started, the money will be rolling in.
17. I've done talking-let's get started.
18. When can we get started?
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. I'd better get started soon.
20. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. Walt Disney
21. In terms of getting start with JavaFX scripting, the best place to go is to Netbeans and take a look at the sample projects there.
22. Simply getting start with your wine and food.
23. BGT: What advice and tips do you have for a roaster who just getting start?
24. BGT: What advice and tips do you have for a Barista who just getting start ?
25. The greatest challenge is taking the first step and getting start.
26. Smashing is an important one among skills of volleyball, and it is a main way of getting start rights and scoring.
More similar words: flying start, running start, housing start, housing starts, shooting star, starting system, falling star, evening star, morning star, Settings, targetting, betting shop, default settings, stage setting, accounting standard, accounting statement, starting, generating station, starting at, restarting, starting line, starting time, starting value, starting point, starting block, starting pitcher, start time, longstanding, landing stage, long-standing.