Random good picture Not show
1. She cited three reasons why people get into debt.
2. They will get into London this afternoon.
3. A hacker had managed to get into the system.
4. They queued to get into the cinema.
5. Get into groups of four.
6. Now run along, and don't get into mischief .
7. I apply to get into your life.
8. She failed to get into art college.
9. He was eager to get into politics.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. I worry that I won't get into college.
11. Go upstairs and get into your pajamas.
12. I can't get into my work.
13. I don't really want to get into discussing the technicalities of laser printing.
14. Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.
15. I don't want to get into a wrangle with the committee.
16. Feeling a cold coming on, you could get into bed and sweat it out.
17. The only way we could get into the country was by bribing the border officials.
18. I had to break a window to get into the house.
19. Once cockroaches get into a building, it's very difficult to exterminate them.
20. I want you to get into a whole new state of mind.
21. Whenever I get into a relationship, I always fall madly in love.
22. You usually need three A levels to get into university.
23. I always seem to get into sticky situations on holiday.
24. They tried to get into the club but were refused admission.
25. What's the best way to get into journalism?
26. Don't get into any more fights!
27. How did you get into such a fix?
28. He wants to get into acting.
29. Don't get into a fuss about nothing.
30. The police beat the door down in order to get into the building.
More similar words: fit into, cut into, burst into, get in, let in, marketing, into, go into, point out, run into, fall into, in touch, come into, look into, turn into, break into, in point of, slide into, enter into, keep in touch, in the event of, not in the least, at intervals, take into account, retire, genetic, athletic, retired, by the time, aesthetic.