Random good picture Not show
1. Genovese was a young woman in Queens who was stabbed to death outside an apartment house none of whose residents came downstairs to see what the screaming was about.
2. Mironov and Genovese are two of 30 applicants who have been invited to a European Science Foundation workshop on in-vitro meat in Gothenburg, Sweden, in August to discuss the obstacles they all share.
3. On one hand this study, inspired by the highly publicised murder of Kitty Genovese in 1964, is mentioned in every textbook and often dubbed 'seminal'.
4. Bottom ground is land in the floodplain of the Missouri River. Genovese says at the book club the next month, they found out another farmer had sold his land.
5. This horror has provoked an uproar in China that reminds me of the - over the Kitty Genovese* case when I was a kid.
6. 'I made a pledge to myself, right then at age 13, ' Sullyrecalls, 'that if I was ever in a situation where someone such asKitty Genovese needed my help, I would choose to act.
7. "Even if these applications are on your phone, you can always still call 911, and some of them have a list of authorized numbers that you can still access even if you're moving, " said Genovese.
8. "Some of these applications work by putting a sensor inside the car that's then paired with your phone, " Genovese said.
9. The documents also include talk of Biggie's connections with the Genovese crime family in New York, and posit that the family may have photo or video evidence of the persons involved in the shooting.sentencedict.com/genovese.html
10. "And all presidents have mixed legacies, some good, and some bad, " Genovese said.
11. Indeed, there was the torture and murder of Kitty Genovese in Queens, New York, in a 1964 street attack.
12. But the main targets were three of the "five families" based in New York who control organised crime in America: the Genovese, Bonanno and, best known, the Gambino family.
13. In 1964, for instance, he saw news reports about a New York woman named Kitty Genovese.
More similar words: genova, taken over, be given over to, detective novel, genoese, loveseat, love seat, recoverable reserves, de novo, renovate, renovation, adenovirus, novel, tenovaginitis, tenosynovitis, novena, novelty, run over, win over, hanover, novella, november, mourn over, turn over, hannover, novelette, turnover, turn-over, sign over, skin over.