Random good picture Not show
1. Faster elevators are gearless; the sheave is coupled directly.
2. Stable: Only one low speed running for gearless traction machine, it will ensure the long time stable running.
3. The mill and its gearless drive is one of industry's largest installations (the ring motor is almost 20 meters high) and one of the pivotal applications in a concentrator plant.
4. Manufacturers are moving toward gearless turbines, however, so that limitation may become moot.
5. Because of good performance and space saving, gearless permanent magnet synchronous traction machine is more and more widely used to drive the elevator.
6. ABB's delivery includes six complete gearless mill drive systems: two 22 megawatt (MW) systems and four 14 MW systems.
7. Flexible: Light and small cubage AC gearless traction machine enables the machine roomless or small machine room. It can save construction cost as well as provide more space for designing.
8. ABB will deliver two gearless mill drive systems to help run the ore-grinding equipment at Anglo Platinum's mill in Mokopane, about 280 kilometers north-east of Johannesburg.
9. Research of gearless pumping unit is still in its infancy in our country,(Sentencedict.com) a large number of contents is needed to be explored.
10. ABB will supply gearless drive systems for two new grinding mills that will increase production at one of Europe's largest copper mines.
11. According to the optimization of the machine and load, this paper designs the gearless permanent magnetic synchronous machine of high efficiency and power density.
12. It is worth noting that Nikko manufactures its own award-winning gearless lift propulsion machine, though it is not clear whether one is used as a replacement motor here.
13. The features of low-speed, high-torque and high-speed, constant-power operations are developed to facilitate gearless direct-drive applications.
14. But that could change as Wind Turbine manufacturers slowly put their money on gearless turbine technology based on magnets.
15. Servo drives control all the main functions of this gearless press, allowing the handling of films from 20 to 300 microns thick with quick changeovers between substrates.
16. The author makes a summary of the latest technicology, the waterless, key less, gearless environmental news press, CORTINA of KBA Company according to aspects of technology and market.
17. Gears connect the motor and sheave in slower systems. Faster elevators are gearless ; the sheave is coupled directly.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. The main elevator parts which we can provide are below: Controller , Gearless machine , LED ceiling , interphone COP ; and the designing and manufacturing for some special (luxury type) cabin.
19. This paper introduces control of motors by using frequency-transformer, which changes two kinds of speed(faster and slower) into gearless speed regulation.
20. Clean: No smeary problem will be occurred for the lubrication in gearless driving and hydraulic grease in hydraulic driving system.
More similar words: earless, tearless, fearless, fearlessness, fearlessly, gear lever, pearlescent, starless, sugarless, collarless, arles, charles, charles i, charles ii, charleston, charles darwin, charles dickens, colorlessness, powerlessness, charles de gaulle, charles lindbergh, airless, paperless, hairless, odourless, fatherless, odorless, peerless, motherless, humourless.