Random good picture Not show
1. As a result he was sent to Arles, where he came into contact with the rhetorician Julianus Pomerius.
2. In Arles, Vincent painted a picture based on memory of the parsonage garden at Etten.
3. Caesarius of Arles seems to have held a similar opinion.
4. Born in 1934 in Arles, Lucien Clergue currently lives and works in France.
5. Arles mayor Herv é Schiavetti , meanwhile, says he's rescheduling events cancelled at local schools over the weekend.
6. Frederic Mistral, born not far from Arles, devoted his life to literature and Provence.
7. In Arles, Van Gogh found the perfect premises for this studio of the south.
8. Arles in the South of France was not just a destination but an idea.
9. We visited Nimes and Arles, i. e. two ancient cities.
10. Amelie looked despairingly around the crowded bus station at Arles.
11. What this was was much debated, particularly by the metropolitan bishops of Arles and Vienne.
12. The Museon Arlaten was established in 1896 to record how people lived in and around Arles.
13. Certainly that was the case when I was wandering Arles in Provence several years ago and found that the town had covered all the streetlights with pink filters for a fashion festival.
14. You can even see a bullfight in the towns of Arles and Nimes, or enjoy poetry at Orange’s ancient Roman theater with the stars shining above you.
15. He incorporated their brighter colours and style of painting into a uniquely recognizable style, which was fully developed during the time he spent at Arles, France.
16. His conversion to colour and landscape was not complete, however,[sentencedict.com] until he went south to Arles in 1888.
17. At last , however, we succeeded, and worked up to Arles.
18. In 1888, Van Gogh persuaded him to come to Arles in the south of France to live with him in the Yellow House he had set up as a "studio of the south".
19. Van Gogh and Gauguin forged a deep friendship during the two years they lived and painted as neighbors in Arles, in the south of France.
20. Starting this year, every year the event will feature the works of Chinese photographers and artists in Arles exhibited works.
21. In conjunction with the exhibition, PhotoSpring is proud to present the Arles 1988 China Exhibition Screening and Symposium. At this event, artists and critics will engage in dynamic discussion.
22. Lit by a vigorous sun, a sheet casts a long shadow on a building in Arles, an ancient town in the south of France where van Gogh journeyed to seek luminous colors like the ones in Japanese prints.
23. In July 2009,(sentencedict .com) Mausen sued Koch for severance and performance pay in the Arles Labor Court in southern France.
24. Quarter will be displayed in this photo of the 2009 International Photography Festival, Arles, France "Discovery Award" Winners.
25. After an explosive row between the two, either Van Gogh cut off part of his own ear, or (according to a recent theory) the panic-stricken Gauguin did, and then fled Arles forever.
26. The majority of Van Gogh's sunflowers in vases were created in Arles, France during 1888-1889.
27. The two first were clerks to an eminent scrivener or conveyancer in the town, Ch arles Brockden; the other was a clerk to a merchant.
28. When Vincent Van Gogh moved to the southern French town of Arles in 1888, he painted nearly 200 vivid canvasses before cutting off his left ear in a fit of madness.
More similar words: earless, charles, starless, tearless, charles i, fearless, charles ii, charleston, fearlessly, pearlescent, charles darwin, charles dickens, charles de gaulle, charles lindbergh, fearlessness, varlet, scarlet, marley, starlet, harlem, parley, barley, snarled, gnarled, harlequin, gear lever, scarlet woman, charlemagne, scarlet fever, charley horse.