Random good picture Not show
1. The Chinese side appreciated the Gabonese government's adherence to the One China policy.
2. He reaffirmed that the Gabonese government's adherence to the One China policy and continued support of China on human rights and other international issues.
3. But the Gabonese flocked to cities, living in comparative splendor.
4. This way, Gabonese will know if their interests are being protected," Marc Ona Essangui, who heads a coalition of environmental groups, said.
5. Sinopec, an oil firm, has explored in a Gabonese national park. Another state oil company has created lakes of spilled crude in Sudan.
6. The hospital treats thousands of Gabonese every year, saving lives and doing continuous research into the causes and prevention of malaria.
7. Q: Gabonese President Bongo passed away yesterday. Do you have any comment?
8. Last night, Gabonese state television announced the closure of all borders and called for the population to remain calm.
9. Sinopec, an oil firm, has explored in a Gabonese national park.
10. A few hours earlier Gabonese officials had angrily denied reports of Bongo's death, with Ndong insisting he was "alive and well".
11. Gabonese media were banned from discussing the president's health, with the population told that "Papa Bongo", as he is known, was resting after the death of his wife in March.
12. On February 12, 2011, Gabonese President Ali Bongo Ondimba met with visiting Chinese Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi in Libreville, the capital of Gabon.
13. The Gabonese capital of Libreville remains Africa's second-most expensive city.
14. The study, carried out by Canadian, Congolese, Dutch, Gabonese and German scientists, was published on 15 November in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
15. A: We have got the sad news that the Gabonese President Bongo passed away.
16. Gabon highly values its traditional friendship with China, adheres to the one-China policy and supports China's reunification, the Gabonese president said.
17. We extend our deep condolences to President Bongo as well as heartfelt solicitude to his family, the Gabonese Government and its people.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
18. Local media swiftly reported that corruption had helped in the decision, though both Chinese and Gabonese officials denied the allegation.
19. On the same day, Yang held talks with his Gabonese counterpart Paul Toungui.
More similar words: gabon, vagabond, bone-setting, make no bones about, gabor, gaborone, bugaboo, hang about, ring about, bring about, have a thing about, present oneself, billabong, dry as a bone, keep tab on, bonded labor, bones, a bone of contention, sawbones, bare bones, lazybones, t-bone steak, crossbones, skin and bones, a bag of bones, research laboratory, oneself, aborigines, cantonese, geneses.