Random good picture Not show
(1) Oh no! I mean fuscous jacket I'm wearing, Your Royal Highness.
(2) This theory is fuscous on the true liberty of speech and corrected the focusing on propaganda of some journals, and it is very meaningful for the study of journals.
(3) Notes to attention: when adjust colorful transparent groove, test is needed to determine use it or not use it as obvious shrinkage may encountered at spiculate margin caused by the fuscous .
(4) The authors compare and analyze the nutrient contents of the following four types of soils: fuscous soil. herbal soil, swale and black soil.
(5) They live in middle southern China, with a orange color, all in a vertical black veins which is fuscous and thick.
(6) Meanwhile X-ray Energy Spectrometer(XES) was used to examine and analyse the composition of the fuscous ceramic films.
(7) The results of TEM showed that micelles were regular spheres which had a fuscous nucleus and a tint shell.
More similar words: couscous, bituminous coal, viscous, discourteous, spontaneous combustion, conspicuous consumption, obfuscate, obfuscation, discount coupon, muscovado, funduscopy, u.s. congress, us congress, oedipus complex, scour, scout, luscious, scourge, scoured, boy scout, scouting, scouring, discourse, discount, viscount, miscount, scoundrel, discourage, nicolaus copernicus, vicious cycle.