Random good picture Not show
1. I stopped smoking for the sake of my health.
2. Many claimed to be environmental refugees, leaving for the sake of their health.
3. He had married her principally for the sake of her father's property.
4. For the sake of historical accuracy, please permit us to state the true facts.
5. To love for the sake of being loved is human,but to love for the sake of loving is angelic.
6. For the sake of simplicity, let's divide the discussion into two parts.
7. He moved to the seaside for the sake of his health.
8. Never do wrong for the sake of money.
9. The translation sacrifices naturalness for the sake of accuracy.
10. We made concessions for the sake of peace.
11. Don't get married just for the sake of it.
12. They stayed together for the sake of the children.
13. She contemplates leaving for the sake of the kids.
14. Aircraft manufacturers want to reduce vibration for the sake of safety.
15. For the sake of completeness I should mention one further argument.
16. She gave up smoking for the sake of her health.
17. Their parents only stayed together for the sake of the children.
18. Let's say, just for the sake of argument, that you've got ￡200 to invest.
19. If, for the sake of argument, you aren't offered the job, what will you do?
20. We leave the keys near the front door for the sake of convenience.
21. Let's not spoil the job for the sake of a few pounds.
22. For the sake of brevity, I'd like to make just two points.
23. Don't compromise your beliefs/principles for the sake of being accepted.
24. They roped her on to us for the sake of safety.
25. Let's assume, for the sake of argument,(http://sentencedict.com) that inflation will remain at 5% per year for two years.
26. If you love a girl, it's better to fight for her happiness than to abandon her for the sake of her happiness.
27. If it blossoms, I will love; if not, give up. I just accompany u merrily for the sake of scenery not for you.
28. They were always ready to go through fire and water for the sake of the friends.
29. Every father should insure himself against premature death or prolonged illness for the sake of his wife and children.
30. They were very unhappily married but kept up appearances for the sake of their children.
More similar words: take off, shake off, all the same, the same as, just the same, at the same time, take out, make out, take on, make over, take over, north, in the shape of, northern, worth, worthy, set forth, come forth, northeast, call forth, be worth, for the rest, and so forth, for the best, northwest, make use of, for the future, for the moment, back and forth, earthquake.