Random good picture Not show
(1) For the most part he left the books to his managers and accountants.
(2) Professors, for the most part, are firmly committed to teaching, not research.
(3) He was, for the most part, quite helpful.
(4) The contributors are, for the most part, professional scientists.
(5) For the most part he worked patiently.
(6) These small parcels of land were purchased for the most part by local people.
(7) Summers in the south of France are for the most part dry and sunny.
(8) Japanese TV sets are, for the most part, of excellent quality.
(9) For the most part, people seemed pretty friendly.
(10) Here and there the stuffing bulged, but for the most part it was in reasonable shape.
(11) Struggling peasants they'd be for the most part, trying to keep body and soul together in difficult times.
(12) For the most part students receive an hour of each subject, changing rooms and teachers halfway through the period.
(13) He continued his travels, but for the most part lived quietly in Sussex.
(14) The experimenters there for the most part snubbed the newcomer.
(15) For the most part, the land was covered with grass.
(16) For the most part, he either lies on his bed or paces back and forth in his room.
(17) And the evidence shows they do so for the most part in accordance with the highly touted Centralism principles.
(18) Feeding soldiers is not a glamorous business; for the most part it is an administrative function that goes unnoticed. Sentencedict.com
(19) For the most part, we carnivores do not eat other carnivores. We prefer to eat our vegetarian friends. Robert Brault
(20) The cell chemistry of these insects is, for the most part, poorly understood.
(21) For the most part, it is a unique and leafy sanctuary in the midst of a crowded, increasingly urbanized peninsula.
(22) For the most part the tangs are herbivorous and constantly graze algae.
(23) For the most part, they heeded my advice.
(24) For the most part, that community supported that team when it was fairly competitive.
(25) Moral patients are, for the most part, innocents.
(26) Their spree of corporate takeovers is, for the most part, wildly ill-advised and poorly executed.
(27) For the most part the later sonnets of celebration of the Friend impute no such extraordinary motives to the Poet.
(28) For the most part, the damage is done by soluble aluminium released from soil by acid water.
(29) It is not true suffering ennobles the character; happiness does that sometimes, but suffering, for the most part, makes men petty and vindictive.
(30) When their typically apocalyptic vision of a new world faded, they retreated for the most part into traditional humility.
More similar words: make the most of, for the moment, first and foremost, dustpan, postpone, postponed, part and parcel, most, utmost, mostly, almost, at most, postponement, uppermost, hindmost, all the more, innermost, at the moment, blasphemous, norther, north, earth, northern, worth, on earth, dearth, earthy, worthy, unearth, northeast.