Random good picture Not show
1. Deloitte Centre was awarded BNZ's fit-out for having used sustainable materials, incorporated a lot of natural light and an abundance of plants which added to the greenery.
2. Deliverables: Organization chart, flow charts, fit-out manual and briefing to staff.
3. Construction and fit-out work entered its most intensive phase during the year.
4. The slow and laborious nature of the work has meant that the fit-out has taken considerably longer than anticipated.
5. To date, organisers have raised less than one-third the estimated US$61 million needed to build and fit-out the US pavilion.
6. Uncompromising quality is the hallmark of the completely modernised interior design and fit-out spanning 199 sq. metres plus parking and storage.
More similar words: fit out, fit on, sit out, kit out, hit out, spit out, wait out, edit out, graffito, hang it out, dish it out, not a bit of it, stick it out, sweat it out, brave it out, fight it out, fortuitous, a fit of temper, felicitous, gratuitous, calamitous, circuitous, take it out of, solicitous, iniquitous, ubiquitous, duplicitous, fortuitously, precipitous, necessitous.