Random good picture Not show
1. First-line administrative services managers directly oversee staffs involved in various support services.
2. The companies' marketing strategies strongly depend upon effective first-line sales managers.
3. first-line managers work in all departments of an organization.
4. Risperidone is an effective first-line atypical antipsychotic agent.
5. first-line medication is effective in only about 70 - 80 % of CH patients.
6. First-line treatment for TB consists of a pill of each of four antibiotics — isoniazid, rifampicin, pyrazinamide and ethambutol — taken every day.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. Standard, first-line OCD treatment typically includes selective serotonin-reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) and tricyclic antidepressants such as clomipramine, along with behavioral therapies.
8. Voriconazole is the first-line antifungal agent for prevention of IFI.
9. Background are recommended as first-line agents for the treatment of hypertension.
10. After this great discussion, theory and practice of first-line industry news photography has a basic knowledge.
11. Everyone under potential consideration for a first-line management position was invited to attend an all-day seminar on what is involved in the management of people.
12. Liver resection should still be considered the first-line treatment for patients with hepatocellular carcinoma(HCC) in non-cirrhotic and resectable livers.
13. Vancomycin, a glycopeptide antibiotic, was used as the first-line drug in treatment of serious infections caused by methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).
14. Sina will end ahead of first-line depth, you opened one by one.
15. For nonstandard data are reported by first-line management department, a data preprocessing method is designed and implemented, which integrated manual processing with procedures to standardize data.
16. Objective Methylphenidate is recommended as a first-line modality for treating attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
17. Europe and the United States first-line anti - bacterial skin infection drug of choice!
18. We investigated whether this drug was comparable to standard first-line monotherapy in efficacy and incidence of adverse events.
19. Production managers also work closely with, and act as a liaison between, executives and first-line supervisors.
20. There were no improvements in the placebo group despite the fact that the patients were on full orthodox first-line treatment.
21. CONCLUSION(S): The results of this study did not show any advantage to the use of letrozole over clomiphene citrate as a first-line treatment for induction of ovulation in women with PCOS.
22. Conclusion:High-resolution sonographic diagnosis is simple, accurate for extraspinal neurilemoma, which can be the first-line choice for imaging diagnosis.
23. Conclusion Letrozole has more advantage than clomiphene citrate in ovulation treatment of infertile women. It is expected to replace clomiphene citrate as a first-line drug to induce ovulation.
24. Temozolomide is well tolerated and is emerging as a feasible first-line choice .
25. Conclusion:To use uteroscope and laparoscope to diagnose and cure the female infertility is very useful. It is the first-line therapy of female infertility.
26. The three levels of management-top management, middle management, and supervisory or first-line management-each have different information requirements.
27. While encouraging reductions have occurred in the price of first-line regimens in most low- and some middle-income countries, the demand for expensive second-line regimens will continue to increase.
28. The district-level costs of delivering all five interventions were lower in the CDI districts, but no cost difference was found at the first-line health facility level.
More similar words: first line, first light, first lieutenant, firstly, first-come-first-serve, first lady, first in first out, first language, newton's first law, first law of motion, waistline, coastline, first law of thermodynamics, costliness, ghostliness, first, first off, at first, firsthand, first-hand, first-aid, first aid, first cost, first of all, first name, first cause, first term, firstborn, first-born, first mate.